National Signing Day Livestream

View as article
The #1 player in the nation was from South Florida. And he's going to Ohio St.

Angry Mark Cuban GIF

Advertisement
Does JoJo remind anyone else of Travis Hunter? Travis is a natural CB an I think that’s his money position. But at Wr they make a lot of similar plays.

Yeah, the feel was the same. Late push by the home team speaking points. Same result. There wasn't any suspense for his fam. Not sure where all the good vibes came from. Other than made up.

Of course. It's rinse and repeat every ******* year. Just shoot my *** straight. That's all I ask.

Advertisement
Flip Blount and Hayes and we end up with the #3 Class. That would be a **** of a finish.
Btw this already accounts for Riley flipping to Bama, which hasn’t happened yet.

If we somehow kept Riley, and Bama didn’t flip any other four or five stars, we’d be tied for #2.

Advertisement
No way he didn’t tell Miami people he was going to flip though. No other explanation for all the buzz late

Where do you come up with this?

The buzz comes from people that are generating clicks for their sites. Sure we worked him hard, and he probably listened, but I don’t believe I saw anything from him or his camp that said they were leaning any other way than Ohio State.

The FSU people, and their sites, and their pay sites and moderators, we’re throwing crystal balls around for Smith if I’m not correct. It’s all a ******* sham. That’s why I stick with Cribby and others in this site. We don’t get fed bull****.

Advertisement
Of course. It's rinse and repeat every ******* year. Just shoot my *** straight. That's all I ask.
Part of it though is the kids and families and inner circles **** with the media

So it’s not always just for click generation, it’s just them being used but that’s part of the game and we sit at the bottom waiting for the crumbs

The usuals hyping everyone up got real quiet after that one…classic.

Still can be a great close with Blount and Hayes (on top of Lyle/the other late additions), not sure what’s going on with Lucas and/or Mincey but hopefully we can close on the latter if anything.

Like I asked before have we ever beat Hartline for a S. Florida kid? So until we do I’m not taking the bait.

Advertisement
We have one of our best WR hauls ever, and people gonna get ****ed off over a kid who had been committed to OSU for a year, and never really said he was coming here? I get it, I had my hopes up too...but look at the HS recruiting this year and last year and tell me you're really that ****ed off.

Look at our OL and DL moving forward. This kid would have helped speed up the process, but it isn't like we are sinking. You want to see that, look over at little bro and little sis.

Where do you come up with this?

The buzz comes from people that are generating clicks for their sites. Sure we worked him hard, and he probably listened, but I don’t believe I saw anything from him or his camp that said they were leaning any other way than Ohio State.

The FSU people, and their sites, and their pay sites and moderators, we’re throwing crystal balls around for Smith if I’m not correct. It’s all a ******* sham. That’s why I stick with Cribby and others in this site. We don’t get fed bull****.
I’m trying not to be so nihilistic

Advertisement
Back