National Signing Day Livestream

View as article
Advertisement
So, it seems no weird surprises today which is surprising normally Mario has at least 1 out of left field thing happen. Overall, though would have never predicted this class with what we put out on the field.

Advertisement
If you were in control of NIL would you shift more money to Stone now? Or would you wait to see if Hartline leaves and circle back to JJ?
Probably not just about nil but I’d try to keep kevin riley

This shtick is getting a bit old no? First it was jumping into every thread talking about beers and being drunk. Now you just randomly throw insults at an imaginary wall.

Honest question.. why?
Two things…you could always ignore me. There’s a button for that you know. And two…I’m having some fun on here. Lighten the **** up. Life is short.

Advertisement
Two things…you could always ignore me. There’s a button for that you know. And two…I’m having some fun on here. Lighten the **** up. Life is short.
Fair enough. We all have different definitions of fun. Continue on with it good sir

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami legit thought they flipped him going into the decision but that means nothing now. This was a lot like the Stone recruitment. I wasn’t making a prediction on this one though lol. That said we likely finish with or close to a top five class . Who saw that coming in August?
The money for this kid is probably bordering on insane and then we had to pay the suck AND no QB tax lol

Advertisement
Back