National Signing Day Livestream

View as article
Miami legit thought they flipped him going into the decision but that means nothing now. This was a lot like the Stone recruitment. I wasn’t making a prediction on this one though lol. That said we likely finish with or close to a top five class . Who saw that coming in August?

Advertisement
Bro we lost out on a kid the staff desperately wanted and thought they had a chance with. We’ve beaten the suckeyes for a lot of kids this year too. Would be great if we never lost a recruiting battle but it doesn’t work like that

My friend. I've been following recruiting for almost 25 years when Border Wars was a thing. We lose battles every year. I totally understand and get that. I just find it annoying that our chances are embellished yearly for some of these top targets to generate buzz, views, clicks when we're not really truly in the game.

Advertisement
Miami legit thought they flipped him going into the decision but that means nothing now. This was a lot like the Stone recruitment. I wasn’t making a prediction on this one though lol. That said we likely finish with or close to a top five class . Who saw that coming in August?
Man… this fckn hurts 😞

Thank you

Advertisement
Am I the only one just happy to have a top 10 class locked in before 1:00?! It wasn’t that long ago that we had to sweat all day just to hope our top 15 class could hold together through the end of the day…now we are the ones pushing for top recruits in the final hours. I’m here for this.

Appreciate the info. Like getting kicked in the nuts after getting helped up from a previous kick in the nuts.

Advertisement
Where is the dude that guaranteed Smith was going to FSU?

He needs to show up and run through the ***** gauntlet.
1703094999879.png

Considering the year we had including the GT debacle I would say this was outstanding work by Mario and staff.

Advertisement
My friend. I've been following recruiting for almost 25 years when Border Wars was a thing. We lose battles every year. I totally understand and get that. I just find it annoying that our chances are embellished yearly for some of these top targets to generate buzz, views, clicks when we're not really truly in the game.
So you think that's what happened here?

Thanks for the info. I'm not mad at the staff for anything in this recruitment. Was always going to be a tough pull

But for perception's sake they shouldn't have taken a victory lap on twitter till the ink was dry.

I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm hurt dawg

Advertisement
Back