National Signing Day Live update thread

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nobody wondering of latrell Williams sticks? Lot of rumours of him to Tennessee, hope that don't happen

He announces at 10

in a mouth he went from an under the radar recruit to an announcement?

Hopefully this kid stays loyal to Dugans.
Did Williams ov here the same week Byrd came?

kid cant see what happened here? neither UT or Scott at um recruited him but then they swooped in once he committed to Richt.

James Pierre and Henry Miller officially sign elsewhere. Joe Zagaki now listed as the nickel corner on the depth chart.

Advertisement

Guess that was the ole' "mom compromise". JCook said, "Ma, I dont want to go to Miami. I want to get away from home and see new things.".....Ma replied, "Well then you aint taking your a$$ to FSU then...You better go to USC since you want to get away from home."....Signed, sealed, delivered. This was the best case scenario this side of not getting him..We have to get FSU out of MiaCen somehow.

Advertisement
James Pierre and Henry Miller officially sign elsewhere. Joe Zagaki now listed as the nickel corner on the depth chart.

Man gotta put this idiot on ignore . Nothing intelligent comes out of his posts. Pierre and Miller were never guys anyone with any sense thought would end up at UM . Just LOL.

Advertisement
He announces at 10

in a mouth he went from an under the radar recruit to an announcement?

Hopefully this kid stays loyal to Dugans.
Did Williams ov here the same week Byrd came?

kid cant see what happened here? neither UT or Scott at um recruited him but then they swooped in once he committed to Richt.

They offered him 2 days after Canes did

All the people talking about saving spots don't realize there's nobody at CB, literally no depth .

I mean it's that bad .

Advertisement
Back