National Signing Day Hub

View as article
131.jpg

Might be really groggy, but am I crazy for thinking that girl behind him is fire?

there is potential

Advertisement

lol...This Ninja aint qualifying..he aint even had nothing to sign.......

Naw just playing...wish kid would get elgible ...he's the sleeper in thius class and a beast on the field...also NO SUNSHINE..and mama dresses like a Hippy...I want him IN.

How hard can it be to get someone to take his online classes for him. Kids in my class talk about how they pay a friend to do it for them. The teacher in the class is nothing more then a full time sub who just sits there and babysits

Carol City doesnt do that though, they dont hook their athletes up with grades.....It is why they had Akeem Jones the qb last yr with no chance of qualifying...and now Chocolate who is Akeem's boy turned around and did the same exact thing.

Advertisement
My honest thought (assuming the class is done)...

The class is not a bummer, today was.

Powell and Gibbons make that hard for me to say. Class got worse in the last two months. Thats unacceptable

Right but there is a lot of good. Ignoring development... It is hard to not feel good about the following specific players and they all stuck

QB: Kaaya

RB: Yearby

WR: Berrios

OL: Darling and McDermott

DT: Moten, Jenkins, Wyche and Heurtelou

DE: C. Thomas, Harris and Jackson

LB: M. Smith and Young

S: Hester and Gayot

ATH: Gray

As for RB, yes we could have used another talent like Powell. I agree. As for Gibbons, I like him too. With all that said, the class is not a bummer. We will get a ton of quality.

Don't forget McCray....LSU was going after him hard .

Advertisement
Rosier finally realizing he'll never play and searching for a new school. I'd take a hail Mary defensive project over him

We do not have the cash to compete with the SEC and FSU. We are lucky to have this class.

So, they pay for all their recruits?

The []_[];1820181 said:
Florida already has the top QB commit, why would Harris go there?

Exactly

we have last years #5 ranked Qb and this years #5 ranked Qb..Why would he come here if thats your argument?

+10000
He wasn't scared of comp... Every school he considered had an elite 11 qb committed... We actually had 2 and we wasn't really serious about the kid playing qb.... He may beat Grier out... It's going to be a good qb battle...

Grier is overrated and supposedly, Treon was Roper's main guy when he took the UF OC job. Treon is a read option QB and Grier is not. Will be interesting.

We can be disappointed in losing a few of the guys we had committed/had high on our radar, but overall it's hard to be upset with this class. It's a real solid class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sweet we got 4 of the top 50 kids out of Dade and Broward in a super rich talent year. Looking forward to being a top 5 team in the ACC for years to come.

Advertisement
Back