National Signing Day Hub

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok. Great class. We have a Dline coming in like we have not seen in years. Chad is monster. Two huge beast on oline. 4 DTs, men at LBs, hit men at safety. We should be strong up the middle and that is what counts. All our DBs got better with Chad, Moten and company. Pain coming from safeties. Kaaya, Joe, Berrios, and the rest. Very nice class. Thank God the bleeding stopped. I for one am going to enjoy this for a while and start complaining about staff later. WLECOME TO THE U young men. Let's go kick some rear!

We do not have the cash to compete with the SEC and FSU. We are lucky to have this class.

So, they pay for all their recruits?

The []_[];1820181 said:
Florida already has the top QB commit, why would Harris go there?

Exactly

we have last years #5 ranked Qb and this years #5 ranked Qb..Why would he come here if thats your argument?

+10000
He wasn't scared of comp... Every school he considered had an elite 11 qb committed... We actually had 2 and we wasn't really serious about the kid playing qb.... He may beat Grier out... It's going to be a good qb battle...

Advertisement
Al shown on the phone on ESPN thanking F5 for not embarrassing him today. Thank you Jesus.

Advertisement
131.jpg

Might be really groggy, but am I crazy for thinking that girl behind him is fire?

No

Awesome day. Anybody who still wants to complain about today probably complains that their fork is on the wrong side of their steak dinner.

I'm stoked! Almost midnight but no way I'm sleeping tonight! Great to be a Miami Hurricane!

And anyone who thinks today was a success probably catches their wife ****in' another dude, but is happy she doesn't divorce him afterward. **** this ****. We point out losing 4 studs in 3 weeks without replacing them and all of a sudden we complain too much. **** outta here.

Right but at the same time the class is not a failure. Could the class be better, of course. Did missing out on some local studs hurt, of course. But let's not forget that we did bring in a lot of great talent.

Advertisement
I think the staff thought JC was coming, until he visted UF over the weekend. Then they got the picture.

Anyone left at all besides TV?

How many times will Al reference the cloud/NCAA situation? Over under 5.5

Advertisement
Back