National Signing Day Hub

View as article
Advertisement
just checking in for the first time. Any surprise commits? Saw we lost JC and Treon, not overly surprising. Did we lose anyone?

Trayone

132.jpg

Nice, have that same shirt.

Advertisement
Great class. Wish Al didn't blow up the close with all his Penn State BS. Best class we have had in years.

Now we raid those ****sticks at that arkansas site that came over here during Jackson's visit.

Tyler Woessner ‏@TylerWoessner 1m
Razorbacks 0-for-5 so far on NSD. RT @UATravSports: Weak-side defensive end Demetrius Jackson signs with Miami (FL) over Arkansas

JT ‏@canegrad05 6m
If you're an Arkansas fan giving Canes recruits **** for picking Miami, just remember Miami beat more SEC teams last year than you guys
Expand

Advertisement

lol...This Ninja aint qualifying..he aint even had nothing to sign.......

Naw just playing...wish kid would get elgible ...he's the sleeper in thius class and a beast on the field...also NO SUNSHINE..and mama dresses like a Hippy...I want him IN.

How hard can it be to get someone to take his online classes for him. Kids in my class talk about how they pay a friend to do it for them. The teacher in the class is nothing more then a full time sub who just sits there and babysits

Advertisement
"Richard Davenport: I can say now that Demetrius Jackson has said Arkansas, Miami, Arkansas and now back to Miami. As of last night he was giving strong indications he was going to sign with Arkansas."

Advertisement
Awesome day. Anybody who still wants to complain about today probably complains that their fork is on the wrong side of their steak dinner.

I'm stoked! Almost midnight but no way I'm sleeping tonight! Great to be a Miami Hurricane!

And anyone who thinks today was a success probably catches their wife ******' another dude, but is happy she doesn't divorce him afterward. **** this ****. We point out losing 4 studs in 3 weeks without replacing them and all of a sudden we complain too much. **** outta here.

My honest thought (assuming the class is done)...

The class is not a bummer, today was.

Powell and Gibbons make that hard for me to say. Class got worse in the last two months. Thats unacceptable

Right but there is a lot of good. Ignoring development... It is hard to not feel good about the following specific players and they all stuck

QB: Kaaya

RB: Yearby

WR: Berrios

OL: Darling and McDermott

DT: Moten, Jenkins, Wyche and Heurtelou

DE: C. Thomas, Harris and Jackson

LB: M. Smith and Young

S: Hester and Gayot

ATH: Gray

As for RB, yes we could have used another talent like Powell. I agree. As for Gibbons, I like him too. With all that said, the class is not a bummer. We will get a ton of quality.

Advertisement
Back