Nathaniel Joseph & Robby Washington in Dawson’s offense

Hstokes1447

Junior
Throughout Dawson’s coaching career his most productive receivers have been 5-11 or shorter. Since 2012 he has only had 3 leading receivers taller than 5-11.

This offense is build on getting small fast receivers the ball quick and letting them make plays. Both Joseph (5-8) & Washington (5-10) are build perfectly for this and could be Miamis version of Stedman Bailey (5-10) & Tavon Austin (5-9). With them both being on campus early, I full expect to see them to have a role in the offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• A9C2345A-DD9F-4955-84F7-76F175004D31.gif
    A9C2345A-DD9F-4955-84F7-76F175004D31.gif
    727.6 KB · Views: 15
Advertisement
Throughout Dawson’s coaching career his most productive receivers have been 5-11 or shorter. Since 2012 he has only had 3 leading receivers taller than 5-11.

This offense is build on getting small fast receivers the ball quick and letting them make plays. Both Joseph (5-8) & Washington (5-10) are build perfectly for this and could be Miamis version of Stedman Bailey (5-10) & Tavon Austin (5-9). With them both being on campus early, I full expect to see them to have a role in the offense.

Hstokes,
While I do not like making comparisons, N Joseph kinda reminds of Santana Moss "after the catch". For his size, he's shifty, very strong, and has great balance with good speed.

Advertisement
Nah, say what you feel EC. You've earned the right.
It's a special skill and finesse for the art of the "new hire/player porst"

You want to slurp, but not to much. Needs a subtle, yet powerful undercurrent of mope.

This way, you can talk shït with either position when the inevitable reality sinks in regarding their performance.

It really isn't about Ws or Ls, but rather can I utterly subjugate you with my air of superiorty with "I knew it all along, I called it bïtches".

There is no other purpose in life.

Advertisement
Back