Nathaniel Joseph & Robby Washington in Dawson’s offense

Robby is an elite talent but correct me if I’m wrong but the WR coach is gonna play a big role here? People that watched him play a lot said he is pretty raw when it comes to actual route running yeah?
Yeah Robby hs route tree seemed pretty limited so he might need some refinement. But minus ideal height Robby checks all the other boxes so once he brings his route running up a notch he's gonna be a good one for us so a WR coach whose a technician could be a big deal for putting his development on fast forward.

Advertisement
have you have you watched Robby play???
Lol I don’t need to. I’ve seen Tavon play 4 times in person and twice from field level. I was also in Morgantown for the OU game in 2012 when he went for 344 on 21 carries and was 8 yards away from breaking the NCAA all purpose yards (580) in a single game record. Do yourself a favor and watch it. Dudes like him don’t grow on trees.

I actually think Jacolby George fits this role perfectly. I just hope he is locked in all off season on becoming the best player he can be. I think there is still promise with him if Mario let him stick around

Advertisement
Dell had a beast of a season .... 109 receptions for 1398 receiving yards and also ran back some kick offs for TD's. Kid has legit 4.42 speed and knows HOW to use it to evade tacklers. If UM could land Gary Bryant from the transfer portal it would be huge. Guys ON the roster sure have potential but Bryant has an actual history of production. Would be great to add him and one additional taller speed guy.

Advertisement
Back