Nasty Nesta

Advertisement
Advertisement
Easily one of the most talented dts we have recruited the past couple of years. He is THAT good

Next year its possible that willis, McIntosh, Norton all enter the draft.
I think we will be okay at the spot considering Bethel has been very impressive this spring, jon ford coming in who was way underrated last year, and then the possible dt class this year of silvera, chatman and briggs. All 3 recruits in the 2018 group very talented

Advertisement
Easily one of the most talented dts we have recruited the past couple of years. He is THAT good

I agree with that, I think he is the most talented DT we have had in a really long time. Marcus Fortson was a legit 5 star talent but underachieved like most of the talent with Shannon and Golden as coaches. Moten was a four star that has under performed till this point and Norton was a low four star with a lot of people thinking his future was at guard. McIntosh was a 3 star project with high upside because of his athleticism. Personally I'm not as high on Jon Ford as a lot of others but if he is good enough for Coach Kool he's good enough for me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Favorite croot in this class. This boy is a problem. The stare downs and **** talking is enough for me. Priority.

Silvera and Chatman makes for a pair of DTs that play violent and with a nasty demeanor. Add one more guy like Briggs and that is a special DT class

My god complete trench bully! True 1tech and Chatman at the 3tech **** of a Dt combo.

IbisWingz been talking this guy up forever. I remember guys responding to Wingz in a lukewarm "I need to see more to justify an offer" type of way.

DT isn't a pure "talent" position. Talent is important, but if you want to achieve at an elite P5 level you gotta have that dog in you. This dude's got an entire kennel in him.

Advertisement
Back