Narduzzi Uncertain if Pickett will Play

Rumor is he’s out for the season. His ankle will be surgically repaired.
He's a local kid.
I have 2 "sauces" close to his family.
Haven't heard this....and i've been prying.
If it's true they've done a good job of keeping it quiet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Game was 16-12 last year. Have no clue how we won that game. Last year is a blur.

That said, I am not going to use one game as a measuring stick for how this offense plays. After the FSU game we were all saying how we needed to hurry up and give Lashlee a lifetime contract because he would definitely be gone after this season. Now hes a bum and we might lose to Pitt or barely beat them?

You guys are too phucking much. Stop being whining a$$ girls. Pitt is no way close to Clemson. Not even in the same league. Its disrespectful to Clemson to even assume we would not stomp out Pitt because that would assume Pitt and Clemson are on the same planet. They are not. Its one thing to have the blueprint on how to beat someone, its another thing to actually have the personnel to do it. Pitt can copy all the schemes from Clemson they want but unless they can borrow some of the same players for one afternoon, it wont help.

We will beat Pitt and cover. Lets move on to UVA..
Same guy who overlooked Fuu and Tech... 82 you wear those orange and green glasses 👓 to bed at night too

Advertisement
I apologize.
This is confirmed.
Already had surgury.
High ankle tear.
AdoredDefinitiveAssassinbug-max-1mb.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
We should roll then. Looks like the D may have a few scoring opportunities today. I still want to see our offense bounce back after last week.

I have no clue either :ROFLMAO:
I repeated what was texted to me at 8:30
My daughter had a very bad high ankle sprain while playing soccer in high school. Had a soft cast, then a boot for 6 weeks. Orthopaedist told her she would have been better off to break the ankle. Going to guess Pickett's ligament tore when pulling away from the bone, as opposed to just stretching.

My daughter had a very bad high ankle sprain while playing soccer in high school. Had a soft cast, then a boot for 6 weeks. Orthopaedist told her she would have been better off to break the ankle. Going to guess Pickett's ligament tore when pulling away from the bone, as opposed to just stretching.

Similar to Jalen HuRts injuries at Bama probably. They go in there and tie up the ligament.

Advertisement
Back