Name the first 4 offensive plays at BC

Advertisement
My take:
1st and 10 - Homer off tackle right side 0 gain
2nd and 10 - bubble screen left side 2 yard gain
3rd and 10 - go route left side overthrown
4th and 10 - punt, 25 yards.

I think just about everyone in CIS knew that already.

Actually 3rd and 4th and 8 but **** what’s a few yards. They’ll lose them on the next series with a sack.

Advertisement
Thomas fair catches inside the 20 cause nobody has been taught to hold a block on st’s.

Run
Run
Sack
Shank put somewhere around midfield with a personal foul flag cause Tito clotheslined some dude from the sideline thinking no one would notice.
NKosi on the sidelines with his new grill pretending to be professional.
Hopefully we squeeze out a W.

It starts with Homer stepping up to Rosier’s left side.
Right. WTF is that supposed to do? If anything it's a trigger for the defense. The QB either hands the ball off to the RB crossing his face or he's faking it to him. If I'm a defender, I salivate when I see that and target the QBs stomach as my strike zone. I'm either going to blow up the RB or sack the QB. That's pretty much what FSU did and I suspect most defenses try to do.

Right. WTF is that supposed to do? If anything it's a trigger for the defense. The QB either hands the ball off to the RB crossing his face or he's faking it to him. If I'm a defender, I salivate when I see that and target the QBs stomach as my strike zone. I'm either going to blow up the RB or sack the QB. That's pretty much what FSU did and I suspect most defenses try to do.
...and then 3rd and long. I hope I’m wrong next time.

Advertisement
The kosi part too funny
Thomas fair catches inside the 20 cause nobody has been taught to hold a block on st’s.

Run
Run
Sack
Shank put somewhere around midfield with a personal foul flag cause Tito clotheslined some dude from the sideline thinking no one would notice.
NKosi on the sidelines with his new grill pretending to be professional.
Hopefully we squeeze out a W.

Advertisement
first and 10 Mahony moves early
first and 15 Homer after a draw zero gain
second and 15 Rosier tries a poorly executed play action and is sacked for a 4 yard loss
third and 19 Rosier attempts a slant pass but over throws Cager who was wide open
forth we punt for 25 yards and BC starts from our 49 yard line.

Advertisement
CMR tries to prove he is a young, hip and cutting edge gunslinger of a play caller, so on

1st down - vertical seam route, malweek underthrows JT, incomplete pass.
2nd down - swing pass to DJ Dallas, gains nine yards.
3rd down - rpo called, instead of handing the ball to Homer, malweek misreads the play and throws an interception to the linebacker who dropped back into coverage.

Finally, Willis ***** slaps malweek silly. Concussion protocol. Perry enters the game, Canes win.

My take:
1st and 10 - Homer off tackle right side 0 gain
2nd and 10 - bubble screen left side 2 yard gain
3rd and 10 - go route left side overthrown
4th and 10 - punt, 25 yards.

You forgot the holding call on 2nd & 10

Advertisement
Back