Name the first 4 offensive plays at BC

Just punt first down..

You joke about this but we probably would have won the Virginia game had we done this 6-3 or something, nearly all their points came after our offense effed up and our D would have gotten a turnover or two in their end

Advertisement

'Name' the first four plays, you say??

1st & 10: Yawn
2nd & 12: Snooze
3rd & 9: Almost
4th & 9: Shank

Advertisement
My take:
1st and 10 - Homer off tackle right side 0 gain
2nd and 10 - bubble screen left side 2 yard gain
3rd and 10 - go route left side overthrown
4th and 10 - punt, 25 yards.
4th and 10 - punt, 25 yards...with a 40 yard return.

JT4, Homer, Dallas needs AtLEAST 10 touches s game each

Then sprinkle in Jordan Cager and Hartley with a few each.

It blows my mind that Richt doesn’t actively try to get his top playmakers the ball in successful situations rather than dives for RBs and go routes to JT4. Richt is a clown and reminds me of Al Golden more and more each week

images.png

Advertisement
Run into wall on left,
Run into wall on right
Hit the hot dog guy in the stands with throw
Punt 35 yds... return 30yds..

.... oh forgot.... on 3rd down, Richt covers his face with play sheet as he instructs Malweak to clap harder...

Last edited:
My take:
you might be 80% right and about 20% wrong. I'm bettin on you being right that we will punt after our first 4 downs.

Advertisement
C'mon its Richt lol he does everything opposite. The better arm QB in, he runs every down. But **** we got Malik out the gate! I'm going VERTICALS first play, one read for Malik, we don't look off safeties who does that. ***** Bomb throw backside shoulder to JT that will hit Sebastian in the back on the sidelines. OK next play, 10 YARD CURL route to cager. Malik will aggressively stare 18 down coming off the line once the ball is snap and by the time Cager hits the ten yard mark, Malik will have already thrown that bish 5 yards short and in the dirt. Third play, a lil RPO to deejay off the tackle. 4th play, Fake Punt w/ Feagles, I wanna see him running like UGA had their Kicker doing last week. In the post game presser Richt will explain how the fake punt is equivalent to average punt yards so far this season..

Advertisement
My take:
Buuutttt. the real question is will it be Feagles or Spicer shanking the punt?

1st dwn - qb sneak
2nd dwn - 4 verts, incomplete 30 yards off the mark, knocks a BC cheerleader out
3rd dwn - draw play, -1 yards

malik comes off the field, mark pats him on the *** and says great job

4th dwn - punt 5 yards

1. RPO bubble on right, poorly thrown loss of two
2. Malik fakes faking it to homer, drops back sacked
3rd and 17, Homer run right side no gain
4th. Feagles over compensates for shank and hooks it for a low and monstrous 23 yard punt. Everyone pats him on the back and tells him he’ll do better next time. As for Malik, when he came off MR asks what he saw...he says “Jahir Jones and Mahonies asses and elbows coming at me until they splattered on my visor”.

Advertisement
Back