Name the first 4 offensive plays at BC

1st & 10 - Homer rush up the middle, Jones and Mahoney are tickled to the ground by the water boy, 2 yard loss.
2nd & 12 - Dallas rush up the middle, Jones and Mahoney are still on the ground, Dallas wills his way to a 4 yard gain.
3rd and 8 - Pre-snap, Rosier looks to his right. The entire BC defense shifts to the right side of the field, leaving 3 recievers wide open. Rosier pass to the right to Harley in triple coverage, somehow he comes down with the ball and makes 3 miss for a 7 yard gain.
4th and 1 - Choc runs onto the field, there are 10 down defensive lineman, the 11th is standing fully erect and has mesmorized Jones and Mahoney with his chub. FB dive, 2 yard loss.

BC gets the ball on the Miami 32 yard line.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1st and 10: homer left side for 7 yards
2nd and. 3: gray FB dive for 2 yards
3rd and 1: gray FB dive TFL
Nice line drive punt and return all the way to our 40

Run into wall on left,
Run into wall on right
Hit the hot dog guy in the stands with throw
Punt 35 yds... return 30yds..

.... oh forgot.... on 3rd down, Richt covers his face with play sheet as he instructs Malweak to clap harder...

GEEEEEEZ YOU STOLE MY WORDS LMAO LMAO..... I'M STOMPING THE FLOOR...BEATING ON MY "HUGE" DESK...

One of my (3) secretaries just ran in here thinking I was beating the crap out of factory rep. for an extra 21/2 % kicker with extra 45 day dating LMAO LAMO.

GOCANES

Advertisement
1-10 Run Homer to Rightside:sleep:
2-10 Rosier overthrows pass into the stands hitting the announcers booth in upper deck breaking glass:censored:
3-12 Rosier takes a knee:rolleyes:
4-12 Our new punter Rosier punts the ball backwards!!:oops:....minus 30yards

1st and goal BC:6fps6:

Last edited:
1st and 10 - Homer runs into Mahoney who was blown off the snap. Loss of 1 yard
2nd and 11 - Delayed handoff to Homer who has to change direction because Mahoney and Gauthier both blown off the snap. Gains 3 to the right after breaking a tackle
3rd and 8 - 4 verts.. Malik pumps 3 times looking around. Too late on every read and decides to keep it and run for 4 yards
4th and 4- Punt. BC sends 2 guys on to block. Both guys in protection block the same dude. The 2nd is unblocked. Feagles ***** himself and shanks it for a 22 yard punt out of bounds. BC ball somewhere around midfield - in between the 40-50-40.

Probably a holding/delay of game/illegal man downfield/PI somewhere in there

Advertisement
Rick tries to play hero ball on 1st down. Play action. Malik loads up. And loads up. Attempts to go deep. Elbow tipped by BC’s bad *** DE. Interception.

1st and 10: Homer runs it down the middle for 1 yard
2nd and 9: Screen to Jordan for a gain of two yards
3rd and 7: audible out of pass to a run. Designed to go straight down the middle... Homer instead bounces out to the sidelines for a 11 yard gain driven out by defenders
1st and 10: Malek overthrows Harley

Advertisement
My take:
1st and 10 - Homer off tackle right side 0 gain
2nd and 10 - bubble screen left side 2 yard gain
3rd and 10 - go route left side overthrown
4th and 10 - punt, 25 yards.

Haha Close. I was expecting a 4th and 1 FB belly to Gray and getting stoned on the first drive. Maybe Richt doesn't want to over play his hand and keep that one in his back pocket to catch BC off guard.

Advertisement
I was going to ask you to define offensive first, but you pretty well cleared that up with your prediction.

UM

Shank put somewhere around midfield with a personal foul flag cause Tito clotheslined some dude from the sideline thinking no one would notice.
NKosi on the sidelines with his new grill pretending to be professional.
Hopefully we squeeze out a W.

This is actually some pretty solid work right here.

Advertisement
Back