Name that Miami likes at WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The longer he stays uncommitted following his decommitment from UGA, the more skeptical I become. He opened things up because at least one school gave him serious second thoughts. If that school was Miami, we need to close asap.

Just my $.02.
I won’t worry until it’s a couple weeks after the visit . As I e said last week “ the next two weeks will be huge“. That’s before the visit was announced. I still say Miami until i hear something different.

Advertisement
GT sucks worse than i thought, they are 116th in total defense and 131 out of 133 teams in rush defense. We should have a field day. They just lost to Bowling Green by 11 at home and gave up 175 yards rushing. They also demoted their DC. No excuses coming off a bye. I expect physical play

Advertisement
Agreed. This team seems much more mature with coaches who are putting them in the right spots to make plays. Also helps that we are 4-0 and something to play for rather than looking like our season is already a wash a month in.

Advertisement
UM vs GT = Trap game. Guys need to come out early and make a statement. Will show that they aren’t looking ahead to the UNC game
Trap this!! Lol….We run the ball well. They can’t stop it. We throw the ball well. They suck. We better win this game period. No excuses even if you’re right about a trap. This program should ruin them. We are a force up front attacking teams.

I know we all want to throw the ball around with the WRs in the stands. But a 10 play 80 yard drive that just wears down the defense would set the tone immediately. Break the will early.
GTs ranking out of 133 FBS teams.
Rushing yards allowed per game: 131st
Rushing yards allowed per attempt: 126th

I know Jj & Carr are gonna wanna watch canes throw, but the Canes are about to pound the rock.

GTs ranking out of 133 FBS teams.
Rushing yards allowed per game: 131st
Rushing yards allowed per attempt: 126th

I know Jj & Carr are gonna wanna watch canes throw, but the Canes are about to pound the rock.
And just to clarify, Bowling Green’s rush offense before GT game was ranked 100th nationally - yet ran for 175. 275+ for canes on Saturday night.

Advertisement
If GT even wants to try and pretend to stop the run, they better keep 8 in the box from the opening snap.
I agree. Our offense has been good in both phases. Especially in the RPO game. So they can’t over play it too much from the get go. They also changed DCs after last week’s game. No telling what they’ll try rolling out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back