Name that Miami likes at WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
GT sucks worse than i thought, they are 116th in total defense and 131 out of 133 teams in rush defense. We should have a field day. They just lost to Bowling Green by 11 at home and gave up 175 yards rushing. They also demoted their DC. No excuses coming off a bye. I expect physical play

Yeah, if we're not running some form of play action I will lose respect for Dawson. These guys are going to get gouged in the run game so will be loading the box. Harrell should be running free, and if not, that single high or deep 2 will be pulled to him leaving a TD catch-and-run for any of our other receivers.

Advertisement
ON3 reporting Ny Carr working to set up UF visit. Says he talks to them too.

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

Advertisement
Doesn't sound like this is coming to an end in the next couple weeks like we hoped for.Makes you wonder if he was even the reason why our commits were hyping coach Beard last week.
Brother, we are 4-0 and Mario is our head coach. The fat kid who just decommitted from UF and is HEAVILY leaning towards Georgia didn't just commit on the spot.

The staff is 100% aware of whats going on. They aren't pushing for the commitment cause you'll push the kid away.

You ever started hooking up with a chick, fall in love and then become a little too serious a little too fast? The chick was interested but she needs you to match her speed. But you just can't help it?

Crazy thing is you realize after -- what did it matter how long it takes her to fully commit? As long as you're the dude she's regularly banging who cares what else she's got going on! You can keep living your life too. You don't EVER want to beg.

Golden and Manny are gone and the team is winning. We don't need to beg kids to commit and force them to do sh*t until they want to pop. Or until we've got something better lined up. Mario know's he just needs to stay on the kid and let him enjoy himself and when he's ready to pop. He'll pop.

Basically, to bring it back to the analogy. We are swinging the big d*ck now. So stop worrying about who else is texting her and feeling like you need to be chasing her.

Just believe you've got it, carry the big d*ck confidence and she'll eventually come running.

Last edited:
Brother, we are 4-0 and Mario is our head coach. The fat kid who just decommitted from UF and is HEAVILY leaning towards Georgia didn't just commit on the spot.

The staff is 100% aware of whats going on. They aren't pushing for the commitment cause you'll push the kid away.

You ever started hooking up with a chick, fall in love and then become a little too serious a little too fast? The chick was interested but she needs you to match her speed. But you just can't help it?

Crazy things.. you realize after what did it matter how long it takes her to fully commit? As long as you're the dude she's regularly banging who cares what else she's got going on! You can keep living your life too. You don't EVER want to beg.

Golden and Manny are gone and the team is winning. We don't need to beg kids to commit and force them to do sh*t until they want to pop. Or until we've got something better lined up. Mario know's he just needs to stay on the kid and let him enjoy himself and when he's ready to pop. He'll pop.

Basically, to bring it back to the analogy. We are swinging the big d*ck now. So stop worrying about who else is texting her and worrying about chasing her. Just believe you've got it and she'll eventually come running.
What an analogy lol

Crazy things.. you realize after what did it matter how long it takes her to fully commit? As long as you're the dude she's regularly banging who cares what else she's got going on! You can keep living your life too. You don't EVER want to beg.

Basically, to bring it back to the analogy. We are swinging the big d*ck now. So stop worrying about who else is texting her and worrying about chasing her. Just believe you've got it and she'll eventually come running.
What an analogy lol

Advertisement
Yea, We didn’t win the natty and he wants to come back to throw for 500 in the swamp next season.
Could be possible given draft grade. NIL may be comparable to a day 3 draft grade in hopes of better grade next year based on QB class. Strong season could drive higher NIL. If day 2, I'd assume he's leaving. Lot of games left to be played.

Here's the highlights of the ON3 article about Carr visiting UF:

-
While Auburn, Florida State and Miami are generating the most buzz, recent Georgia de-commit Ny Carr also is talking to the Florida Gators, he said.

And a visit to Gainesville “is in the works.”

“Because offensively they create matchups for you, get you in space so there is nothing but space and opportunity,”. “Really, how they use the receivers and finding them. Letting them go win and attack one-on-one. Really just how they use their receivers.”

he talks with “everybody really” on the Gators staff. As for a potential visit date to Gainesville, Carr said nothing was set yet.

“Wherever I go I want to try to make sure I feel at home and be around great coaches that will be dedicated like I am. I just want to go to a school that will put me in that position to dominate.”

Advertisement
“Because offensively they create matchups for you, get you in space so there is nothing but space and opportunity,”. “Really, how they use the receivers and finding them. Letting them go win and attack one-on-one. Really just how they use their receivers.”
That's more spin than Billy managed in his press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back