Najee Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Stop it. I’m not turning down 6.7 a carry...plus I can move Deejay into an athlete position. Line him up in the slot, backfield...bringing Najee in will probably let us use Deejay more effectively. Lo can also RS and recover from his injury too.

Advertisement
Stop it. I’m not turning down 6.7 a carry...plus I can move Deejay into an athlete position. Line him up in the slot, backfield...bringing Najee in will probably let us use Deejay more effectively. Lo can also RS and recover from his injury too.

Najee has to sit out next year

Advertisement

DJ was well on his way to being a DT. Position of need. Dallas at DT, Najee to RB.

Advertisement
He was upset with playing time and considered transferring before. Not sure it makes sense to transfer now, but whatever. Don't see how he'd be happy here, he won't get more playing time with the stable of backs we already have. If he does transfer, he may choose to go closer to home. He from Cali.

Advertisement
Surprised. Josh Jacobs is turning pro, so he's sharing carries with the other Harris. Highly likely, he would have to sit. Not sure if he's a RS soph and has enough credits to graduate.

DJ was well on his way to being a DT. Position of need. Dallas at DT, Najee to RB.
I’m serious lol. We could use him the way Gase used Kenyan Drake...I couldn’t stand him coaching wise but he definitely knew how to use Kenyan Drake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back