Najee Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might want to invest in a new Samsung. Who do we have that is better?
He looked slow and the worst of all RB's Do Not Want
Calm down buddy. I'm not saying **** not to the kid. But he has to sit a year and if he's truly a locker room cancer that's a recipe for disaster and doesn't make the depth chart look good for recruiting. I would rather go after Bowman, Milton, Chaney, Holmes, and Parrish. But ya...i wouldn't be mad if he landed him. Just preference thing.
It doesn’t matter who we can get. It doesn’t matter if he doesn’t run a 4.4. It doesn’t matter if we have a stud or not. What matter is what I don’t have.

I have a homerun hitter in Lo.

I have 2 one cut and go guys with Cam and Asa.

I have a playmaker that I can line up anywhere in Deejay

Do you know what I don’t have? A 230 pound bully to covert goal line/ 3rd and short situations with. Plus he has more talent than that.

Do you know how frustrating that is for a D when they have to gameplan for every aspect when it coming to running the ball because they’re isn’t a thing I can’t do?

Advertisement
There’s plenty of carries for 2 backs and younger guys to wait and learn. 3 is spreading carries too thin and not letting guys get in a groove during the game.
Bama does it as we speak. Clemson’s done it with Feaster, Etienne, and choice. It’s about how you use them...

Hes wanted out since last year and now with the depth chart on his side he still wants out. My guess is he goes back to the West Coast but if you show interest in that bum Rasul you show interest with Harris

Let's not act like though he's automatically better then Lo or Cam because he isn't and Deejay has proven waaaaaaaay more so I'm more then happy with what we have here idk about y'all

Advertisement
I haven't seen much of him besides a few runs in the CFP Championship. I believe he was the number 1 recruit a few years ago wasn't he? Either way, our RB room is crowded as it is. Think we are set with DJ, Lo, Cam, Asa and hopefully MAR.

Bama does it as we speak. Clemson’s done it with Feaster, Etienne, and choice. It’s about how you use them...

Etienne carried that team. He had over 200 carries. 3 other guys had less than 80. To me that’s not splitting. That’s giving Etienne an occasional rest and letting those guys get time in blowouts. Feasted had 10 carries once all season and had less than 5 carries 8 times. Choice was almost the exact same.

Bama did split 3 ways with all getting between 117-150 carries. But that’s Bama and they blew most teams out. Lots of carries to go around.

I think you can split 2 lead guys and sprinkle in carries from others, especially young guys or change of pace guys. But splitting evenly 3 ways rarely works.

Make sure you really check the twitter handles this offseason for transfers you don’t get duped like everyone else did by a fake Bruce Feldman reporting his transfer

If yall are talkinf about the tweet from the other day about Harris it's fake as **** even though he may transfer but he'd be an idiot if he did

Advertisement
It doesn’t matter who we can get. It doesn’t matter if he doesn’t run a 4.4. It doesn’t matter if we have a stud or not. What matter is what I don’t have.

I have a homerun hitter in Lo.

I have 2 one cut and go guys with Cam and Asa.

I have a playmaker that I can line up anywhere in Deejay

Do you know what I don’t have? A 230 pound bully to covert goal line/ 3rd and short situations with. Plus he has more talent than that.

Do you know how frustrating that is for a D when they have to gameplan for every aspect when it coming to running the ball because they’re isn’t a thing I can’t do?

Watching his highlight film....

Cons
Runs even more upright than Forrest Gump.
Most of his highlights are in 4th QTR blowouts up 25+

Pros
Uber athletic
Even with running upright he has incredible balance and power....however he's being provided a ton a room to run by the OL and he's in mop up duty.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/najee-harris-1/gamelog/2018/

Game log tells much more comprehensive story on his stats.

Averaged less than 5.0 a carry vs
Missouri, Georgia, Auburn, Miss, Lousiville.

Avereaged over 6.5 ypc vs (majority of carries coming vs straight garbage comp)
Arkansas St. , Lousiana Lafayette, Citadel, LSU, Arkansa, OU.

Being that he’s from Cali I’m sure if he indeed were to transfer it would be to a school out west.

Advertisement
Let’s take all these 5 stars and let them all sort it out in the field. We have 15 empty spots and nothing to lose. You bring in everyone that has a chance to compete and let the rest transfer. There’s easily 30 spots that could be upgraded right now. Anyone saying they wouldn’t want Harris is a moron. At worst he’s 3rd string. At best he’s the starter.

Advertisement
***** all this "we're to good for you (even though we continue to bomb NSD)" mentality. If he is a dude who came into college with a lot of upside let's try to get it out of them. We're beggers, and I don't think people realize that. That's why we're out here doing back flips when we snag a former 4-5 star from the portal.

As long as the a kid didn't disrespect or troll us during their recruiting process then go get the kid. It about time we just stop with this BS and stack as much talent as possible so we can have competitive practices again.

Stop it. I’m not turning down 6.7 a carry...plus I can move Deejay into an athlete position. Line him up in the slot, backfield...bringing Najee in will probably let us use Deejay more effectively. Lo can also RS and recover from his injury too.
Would that Bama Oline be coming with him?

Why does it mean that?

Per reports he’s already on the fence, was mishandled in terms of snaps last year, now we’re bringing in a second transfer in this scenario...occam’s razor.

Also, we can’t have nice things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back