Nadab Joseph uga signee

Has to be something about the requirements for students athletes at UGA. I remember Malcolm Mitchell read at a low level (think 8th grade) and got in there. lol they might not get busted for bags but they've been busted for academics before and the NCAA seems more willing to do it for that.

Malcom became a fanatical reader in hs and eventually became an author. Go to YouTube and see interviews. You would never believe he was from S georgia.

Advertisement
lol U got to be pretty clueless to commit to UGa as a dB from out of state?? Pass I’m sure he will never be heard from again like TC.

Hope his handler Genron is proud...Good job getting him into school

Last edited:
The school is in the middle of nowhere and it gets cold AF.
The high school campuses down here are bigger and more appealing than his school. It really sucks for the kid.
Anyone attached to those dudes should bail and jump ship ASAP.
Also WTF with the high school coaches and counselors of thes kids? are The kids being told by these “leaders of men” that it’s all taken care of?
I looked at the pictures of this school and it’s fugging depressing as **** and I’m not even there.

Advertisement
The school is in the middle of nowhere and it gets cold AF.
The high school campuses down here are bigger and more appealing than his school. It really sucks for the kid.
Anyone attached to those dudes should bail and jump ship ASAP.
Also WTF with the high school coaches and counselors of thes kids? are The kids being told by these “leaders of men” that it’s all taken care of?
I looked at the pictures of this school and it’s fugging depressing as **** and I’m not even there.

95% of America gets cold as **** in the winter time.

It's called deal with it

Why do people always assume that we eliminate a recruit from our recruiting board and not us from theirs?

I'm also not going to make fun of a young man who at 16 was reading at a 5th grade level. That's just sad and it happens far too often due to schools pushing kids through so they don't lose their "no child left behind" money. That policy is the worst thing to ever happen in education.

Why do people always assume that we eliminate a recruit from our recruiting board and not us from theirs?

I'm also not going to make fun of a young man who at 16 was reading at a 5th grade level. That's just sad and it happens far too often due to schools pushing kids through so they don't lose their "no child left behind" money. That policy is the worst thing to ever happen in education.

I agree it is sad and I’m not defending the policy but that **** has been going on for long before that policy. Stars have been pushed through to keep teams winning. Unfortunately, it was even worse in the 70’s and 80’s.

Advertisement
Meaning he wont have that hunger or that dog in him. Hes already made it through his brother. I don't think he matched the hype as he matriculated through HS either. We will see. Time will tell.

I mean if folks were expecting him to be Dalvin Cook...then of course he aint meeting that as Cook is one of the best backs to come through South Florida...EVER. But he's good...really good. He is different than Dalvin for sure though he seems more laid back most definitely. He stays healthy..he is going to put up a lot of yards at UGA. People seem to compare him to Dalvin, that part is a bit unfair because he has never been that level. Dalvin was known to be a beast since optimist days..similar to Duke Johnson and Yearby.He was a lock to be a star

Had an interesting conversation with David Rocker a few weeks back. He is Tracy Rocker’s brother and he lives in our neighborhood. I will just say that Georgia has definitely burned some bridges with that family. He said everyone is fully aware of these newfound “tactics” that UGA is using to recruit. But added that they are being rather brash and sloppy with their “incentives.” In other words, they are trying to be Bama, but aren’t quite as good at covering their trail. Says it’s only a matter of time before they crash and burn like Ole Miss. I can’t wait for that day. UGA fans are insufferable.

Advertisement
Scott Sinclair and his S&C staff there at UGA are top notch. If Gus every left, I would want him here.

I mean if folks were expecting him to be Dalvin Cook...then of course he aint meeting that as Cook is one of the best backs to come through South Florida...EVER. But he's good...really good. He is different than Dalvin for sure though he seems more laid back most definitely. He stays healthy..he is going to put up a lot of yards at UGA. People seem to compare him to Dalvin, that part is a bit unfair because he has never been that level. Dalvin was known to be a beast since optimist days..similar to Duke Johnson and Yearby.He was a lock to be a star

Was basically gonna type the same thing, well yea doesnt have same hype as Dalvin, That boy was basically best back in dade since Gore! Lol... Cmon man!

**** outta here with that Marshall bashing

It's not a criticism of Marshall. They have a great program geared towards re-mediating first year students who were unprepared for college. Good for them. Yet no matter how many services they offer their students, if a kid doesn't want to even try to learn, there's not much anyone can do about it.

Advertisement
And, man if you don’t miss me with that [“I get to post in MY reply box AND your reply box”] nonsense. Plus, I KNOW I can search this site for some Rellyrell thoughts that run counter to your wonderful rendition of free-form haiku of “ride or die”.

For the record, I don’t watch cable news.

U may see me drop some social knowledge or statistics e.g the Tai thread regarding how tough Bridgeport is. But that had zero to do w Tai v. posters glorifying how tough this area is compared to that area.

I agree; the lack of education or the lack of access to education is problematic in our society and tends to affect the less affluent communities; w that being said.....maaaaaaaan f Nadab and UGA.

Last edited:
I’ve never found jokes about kids being “dumb” funny. I don’t care if they’re rivals or not, this directly affects everyone.

The educational level of the prison population differs significantly from that of the household population being over-represented with individuals having below average levels of education. According to the National Adult Literacy Survey, 70% of all incarcerated adults cannot read at a 4th grade level, “meaning they lack the reading skills to navigate many everyday tasks or hold down anything but lower (paying) jobs.” Data supports that those without sufficient income earned by work are the most prone to crime. Paul Romero, a correction official once noted, “With legal means of succeeding in society narrowed, illiteracy is heavily implicated in the crimes landing many behind bars in the first place.”

The Relationship Between Incarceration and Low Literacy

I don't want to start an argument, but being uneducated doesn't make them dumb. I know some real smart dudes that can barely read and I know some dumb MFs that graduated from great schools. Nadab is dumb and educated so he really isn't a factor of this statistic. The kid graduated from high school and is about to go to college. With that said I am not surprised by this stat because usually the people that get locked up where usually the dumb mfs that come up with the dumbest schemes, the dumb MFs that can't control themselves, and the guys that get unlucky. Look how many old heads you see that been hustling for 50-60 years and never got caught. People always talking about how you either are going to end up dead or in jail, but thats because if you aren't actually from the hood you will never see the dudes that move in silence and never get caught because they aren't trying to make their means of income public. Even with the kids now you have the morons that post all their guns and drugs on IG and the smart dudes that won't even let their picture be taken when they are as clean as a whistle and have no social media. Many times you get unlucky and some smart dudes get locked up. Its a fact, it just happens, but most of the time its the dumb ones that are getting busted.

Nadbag just posted this on UGA’s site: “eyez bee bakc donut werry.”

BsyhV6VCQAACdOQ

Advertisement
Back