Nadab Joseph uga signee

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now at least it makes sense why Joseph wasn't even on our radar toward the end of the recruiting cycle. Him having to go to JUCO is crazy.

James Cook is going to ride his brothers fame and be a bust IMO. Good comparison is Avery Johnson (Patrick little brother) who was a cant miss WR and went to LSU only to flop and end up leaving early I think.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Crazy that bama and uga went so hard for him even though he was so behind in school. From the uga site and his mentor,
"'Depends on how many courses he can get done,” said Evans in regard to Joseph’s timeline. “In a realistic side of things [he can qualify in] probably 18 months.'"
Is it just me or is 18 months worth of courses a lot?

Advertisement
Now at least it makes sense why Joseph wasn't even on our radar toward the end of the recruiting cycle. Him having to go to JUCO is crazy.

James Cook is going to ride his brothers fame and be a bust IMO. Good comparison is Avery Johnson (Patrick little brother) who was a cant miss WR and went to LSU only to flop and end up leaving early I think.
Reading the AJC article is somewhat sad in that this kid was reading at a 5th grade level when he was 16 in high school. How did he ever get out of HS?

Reading the AJC article is somewhat sad in that this kid was reading at a 5th grade level when he was 16 in high school. How did he ever get out of HS?
Has to be something about the requirements for students athletes at UGA. I remember Malcolm Mitchell read at a low level (think 8th grade) and got in there. lol they might not get busted for bags but they've been busted for academics before and the NCAA seems more willing to do it for that.

Their nothing alike. James Cook is good regardless who his brother is. He didn't even go to FSU i'm not sure how he is riding the brothers hype and fame.

Crazy that bama and uga went so hard for him even though he was so behind in school. From the uga site and his mentor,
"'Depends on how many courses he can get done,” said Evans in regard to Joseph’s timeline. “In a realistic side of things [he can qualify in] probably 18 months.'"
Is it just me or is 18 months worth of courses a lot?

Absolutely, That’s a year and a half. He must have been in really bad shape.

Advertisement
Back