Nadab Joseph uga signee

Their nothing alike. James Cook is good regardless who his brother is. He didn't even go to FSU i'm not sure how he is riding the brothers hype and fame.

Meaning he wont have that hunger or that dog in him. Hes already made it through his brother. I don't think he matched the hype as he matriculated through HS either. We will see. Time will tell.

Advertisement
Not sure who "him" is, but Richt has made it clear that if you turn us down, you dont get a second chance.

I doubt he turned us down. Never really remembered him visiting or much talk about him being a target.

Remember Miami recruiting goes in this order

Talent
Grades
Character

If you dont have all 3 dont expect Miami to actively recruit you.

Advertisement
I doubt he turned us down. Never really remembered him visiting or much talk about him being a target.

Remember Miami recruiting goes in this order

Talent
Grades
Character

If you dont have all 3 dont expect Miami to actively recruit you.

I think character goes above grades, which can be improved. Who is "he"?

Advertisement
So this Victor Evans cat was reppin Joseph all on his twitter and tagging all the SEC schools but failed to properly prepare the kid he is supposedly mentoring for the academics of college football. SMDH. Why the fuug do these kids keep buying what some of these “handlers” “mentors” are selling. Year after year we see these very talented kids in the corner of some these bag peddlers only for the same shiiite to keep happening. Maybe some of the kids some on here are begging for the staff to offer have some of these dudes involved and the staff ain’t going near them.

Last edited:
So this Victor Evans cat was reppin Joseph all on his twitter and tagging all the SEC schools but failed to properly prepare the kid he is supposedly mentoring for the academics of college football. SMDH. Why the fuug do these kids keep buying what some of these “handlers” “mentors” are selling. Year after year we see these very talented kids in the corner of some these bag peddlers only for the same shiiite to keep happening. Maybe some of these kids some on here are begging for the staff to offer have some of these dudes involved and the staff ain’t going near them.

Keep an eye on that name, folks.

Not sure who "him" is, but Richt has made it clear that if you turn us down, you dont get a second chance.
Him is Nadab Joseph.

While that sounds fine for transfers, Joseph wouldn't be a traditional transfer. Also, did he ever have an offer before LSU and Bama? I don't think so.

We've oft-missed on the Dade-Broward-WPB JUCO transfer...to the point we don't even really recruit them...a missed opportunity, IMO.

Considering the Dade-Broward-WPB school systems are such trash...an uptapped market, IMO.

Advertisement
I’ve never found jokes about kids being “dumb” funny. I don’t care if they’re rivals or not, this directly affects everyone.

The educational level of the prison population differs significantly from that of the household population being over-represented with individuals having below average levels of education. According to the National Adult Literacy Survey, 70% of all incarcerated adults cannot read at a 4th grade level, “meaning they lack the reading skills to navigate many everyday tasks or hold down anything but lower (paying) jobs.” Data supports that those without sufficient income earned by work are the most prone to crime. Paul Romero, a correction official once noted, “With legal means of succeeding in society narrowed, illiteracy is heavily implicated in the crimes landing many behind bars in the first place.”

The Relationship Between Incarceration and Low Literacy

Man if you don't miss us w/ this social reform bull chit. If you ain't w/ this U then F you, period. Save this crap for the CNN or FOXNews message boards.

Shows our coaches are doing their due diligence. Some kids are just not ready to go to ANY college, even Marshall ... ****, even East Mississippi CC. No matter how many tutors or how easy the coursework is, they don't want any part of it. I hope for society's sake that athletes like Jobe and Joseph grow up enough not to drop out. But it's really hard to feel sorry for them when they put out the "for sale" sign and then take a dump in their own house so it gets condemned just before closing.

Advertisement
Shows our coaches are doing their due diligence. Some kids are just not ready to go to ANY college, even Marshall ... ****, even East Mississippi CC. No matter how many tutors or how easy the coursework is, they don't want any part of it. I hope for society's sake that athletes like Jobe and Joseph grow up enough not to drop out. But it's really hard to feel sorry for them when they put out the "for sale" sign and then take a dump in their own house so it gets condemned just before closing.

**** outta here with that Marshall bashing

Saban sabotaged it he gave Joseph a bag to fail now he gave Joseph another bag to take Jobes test and pass it. Chess not checkers

I’ve never found jokes about kids being “dumb” funny. I don’t care if they’re rivals or not, this directly affects everyone.

The educational level of the prison population differs significantly from that of the household population being over-represented with individuals having below average levels of education. According to the National Adult Literacy Survey, 70% of all incarcerated adults cannot read at a 4th grade level, “meaning they lack the reading skills to navigate many everyday tasks or hold down anything but lower (paying) jobs.” Data supports that those without sufficient income earned by work are the most prone to crime. Paul Romero, a correction official once noted, “With legal means of succeeding in society narrowed, illiteracy is heavily implicated in the crimes landing many behind bars in the first place.”

The Relationship Between Incarceration and Low Literacy

So sick of stuff like this, kid lives in America not some remote jungle in the Amazon. You have issues get help, he was considered a highly athlete, help was falling at his feet, like cheap prostitutes.. no time for the excuses! Bye Felicia

Advertisement
Back