Myles Mooyoung commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Albert Bentley. Carlos Huerta was a walk on too.

Thanks. Makes sense you would know. Bentley and Huerta. Both were clearly significant contributors. Most people know Huerta, obviously, but Bentley played plenty back in the day. Don’t know why Shakespeare was stuck in my head, just one of my all-time favorite names for a cane, I suppose. Bentley’s not a bad name either, and a good player.

This whole situation is a win/win. We get a kid with legit P5 offers to enroll on his own dime because he loves Miami more than anything. It won’t cost a scholarship or a counter and he’s a good enough athlete to at the least, compete for playing time. Maybe nothing ever comes of it. Maybe he never plays. It costs us nothing.

Just letting yall know now...

The first time this kid gets burnt I'm coining him "Fried Mooyoung".

Happy China GIF by Li Jingliang

You sir have a 1st class ticket straight to **** for that one, LMAO that **** was funny.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Thanks. Makes sense you would know. Bentley and Huerta. Both were clearly significant contributors. Most people know Huerta, obviously, but Bentley played plenty back in the day. Don’t know why Shakespeare was stuck in my head, just one of my all-time favorite names for a cane, I suppose. Bentley’s not a bad name either, and a good player.

Just FYI, Carlos Huerta had tuition remission, multiple family members worked at UM. His uncle was my Physics professor when I was still an Engineering major.

Advertisement
I want to know how the guy who led the country in receiving yards this year in high school ended up at Weber State.
If you wanna go way back the Southridge Davis brothers both ended up at Iowa St because every big school, including us, thought they were too small and would only take them as WRs or DBs.
I want to know how the guy who led the country in receiving yards this year in high school ended up at Weber State.
Probably because of measurables. Who was the competition? What's his 40 time? When I was in high school a kid from LaProgresiva broke all the state records cause they played no one and threw to him every down and he was a decent athlete for that level of play. He was about 5'9 150 and maybe ran a 4.9.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back