Myles Garrett

I never said they can't, however, men can understand what happens when another man can't control their emotions under certain circumstances. That is just something you will not be able to understand, no matter how badly you wish to identify as a man.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
That is a great picture of you. I may need to use it next time I want to whine about men being men.
Gotcha. You're obviously a tier 1 alpha. If I know anything, it's that those who beat their chests the hardest on the interwebs, are the same who are passing on their seed in the real world to a fit female of their choosing. OK little guy. You win.
giphy.gif

Gotcha. You're obviously a tier 1 alpha. If I know anything, it's that those who beat their chests the hardest on the interwebs, are the same who are passing on their seed in the real world to a fit female of their choosing. OK little guy. You win.
giphy.gif

LMAO!! So saying we should let men be men is beating my chest?

We should all be whiny sniveling men who get offended by things like locker room talk. Right? Is that the type of guy you would be interested in? Go check out your local library on a Friday night.

Advertisement
LMAO!! So saying we should let men be men is beating my chest?

We should all be whiny sniveling men who get offended by things like locker room talk. Right? Is that the type of guy you would be interested in? Go check out your local library on a Friday night.
Before we go further, we should establish neither of us voted for Hillary Clinton right?

All the tackling done in that game also could be seen as aggravated assault based on that code.
Except for the
LOL!! Females would ***** about it online and talk about how they need to be punished. Which is exactly what you are doing. You are clearly oozing with estrogen, so I wouldn't expect you to understand how men handle things.
He was getting held back. It was the only way he could have hit him and actually done damage. It extended his reach.
Yea ok online tough guy lmfao. Dude started swinging a helmet like an angry female
swinging her purse. A man would have taken off his own helmet and start throwing punches. I can just picture you swinging at dudes with your purse because “it extends your reach” 😂. You’d never catch Ray Lewis, Ed Reed etc pull something like that but I guess they’re filled with estrogen 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
LOL!!! You have to keep in mind you are an outlier. Most 60 year olds have trouble making it up a flight of steps without having a huffing and puffing. Not out lifting all the young bucks like you.
Not for a while I was racking 100lbs dumbbells one slipped I tried to grab it crushed one finger, took the entire skin from the knuckle to the tip off on the underside well not off just hanging there. lol. It's nasty looking under there. My wife worked for otho's for twenty years, she said you're going to need a lot of stitches I said nope glue it. Now I have to just pray it heals. Trigger finger is fine though. lol

Except for the

Yea ok online tough guy lmfao. Dude started swinging a helmet like an angry female
swinging her purse. A man would have taken off his own helmet and start throwing punches. I can just picture you swinging at dudes with your purse because “it extends your reach” 😂. You’d never catch Ray Lewis, Ed Reed etc pull something like that but I guess they’re filled with estrogen 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Ray Lewis swung at a guy with a knife. That must mean he must be extra feminine. Ray probably has more estrogen than the entire ravens cheerleading squad. That must be why he never amounted to anything on the football field. Very very very feminine guy.

Not for a while while I was racking 100lbs dumbbells one slipped I tried to grab it crushed one finger, took the entire skin from the knuckle to the tip off on the underside well not off just hanging there. lol. It's nasty looking under there. My wife worked for otho's for twenty years, she said you're going to need a lot of stitches I said nope glue it. Now I have to just pray it heals. Trigger finger is fine though. lol

**** bro! DBs are like knives and guns. You drop it without a tether, you let it fall lol. At least the trigger finger is still good though. Probably gotta stick to machines until it heals up?

Advertisement
Ray Lewis swung at a guy with a knife. That must mean he must be extra feminine. Ray probably has more estrogen than the entire ravens cheerleading squad. That must be why he never amounted to anything on the football field. Very very very feminine guy.
I must have missed the game where Ray tried to knife someone on the field 😂. Outside the field it’s fair game because you don’t know if the other dude is packing or what he’s willing to do. You want to be hard so bad it’s funny. That’s why you’re always crying about **** not being manly enough

**** bro! DBs are like knives and guns. You drop it without a tether, you let it fall lol. At least the trigger finger is still good though. Probably gotta stick to machines until it heals up?
I'm at a new gym down here the rack was different but you're right should have never tried to grab it. I put the gym membership on hold for a month I just did it on Monday. It doesn't hurt but I have to let the skin try to bond before I go back just to big of an opening to ***** around. Started antibiotics that day, I will never make that mistake again.

Advertisement
I'm old school and believe in comedy but I was under the impression that all that stuff is out today. Also, it doesn't seem guilt or even involvement is required today. Then again I am not on twitter and would not real from other. By the way, my post was intended to as sarcasm. We can agree that if it was a former Cane heardline would read, "Miami Hurricane revives THUG U in vicious attack on innocent bystander!"

Isnt this the one thing we can all agree on? If that was a Cane swinging that helmet they would want to ban him for life and give Miami the death penalty too.

Comes down to Garrett got stupid with the helmet. If he would of just tore Mason’s helmet off and chunked it down the field, we would all just be laughing about it. No matter how you look at it, Garrett was wrong to let his emotions get to him, and Mason was wrong to initiate the problem.

Garrett seems to have a history of these kind of issues, so it may not be good for him. Mason may get away with just a game suspension or a small fine.

Mason- small fine

Garrett- rest of season suspension + large fine

Looks like Pouncey already got 3 game suspension

Advertisement
Back