Myles Garrett

Advertisement
Deflect
Deny
Discredit

Like clockwork, it never fails.
Because I only agree with part of what you said???

Nah... I’m the one showing objectivity. You’re one of, if not the most, racially biased posters here.

You would never rip Joey Bosa if he did this to Cam Newton if we switched these guys out for Bosa and Cam. You know it. Everyone knows it.

Last edited:
Exactly!!!!!! Oh but wait that's baseball and just like fighting in Hockey is cheered its part of the game so its not assault or criminal but those football players using helmets or even NBA players getting in heated altercations on the court are criminals and lock them up though. Yeah right!! Guess many people think accountability is selective and not for every action there's a reaction and sometimes consequences that may be ill fate or severe.

McSorley was a convicted criminal for slashing Brasheer in the head.

Advertisement
Stupid on both guys part. As chiropractor I see this and realize how bad it could have been. A little more force, or slight change in force direction and he would really be in trouble. this would be an easy personal injury case that would have a huge settlement.. but I’ll keep it light as a promo for the UM V FIU game. Sports is somewhat protective forum but this is arguably outside that protection.
Yes sir. It’s beyond the scope of what’s to be expected in taking part in the sport.

McSorley was a convicted criminal for slashing Brasheer in the head.
How many fights on the ice occurs in hockey every season and how many pitchers do the unwritten rule of hitting a batter in retaliation for either hitting a homer or talking trash to the opposing pitcher every season. But no talk even close to anything being criminal. Nice try though.

Advertisement
Because I only agree with part of what you said???

Nah... I’m the one showing objectivity. You’re one of, if not the most, racially biased posters here.

You would never rip Joey Bosa if he did this to Cam Newton if we switched these guys out for Bosa and Cam. You know it. Everyone knows it.
Liberal snowflake with his own Bully Thread 😂. Women provide the seed and not the egg etc etc...u all over the place, hurtin badly with Imposter Syndrome.

Liberal snowflake with his own Bully Thread 😂. Women provide the seed and not the egg etc etc...u all over the place, hurtin badly with Imposter Syndrome.

You gotta be the product of some sort of Canesinsight Make-A-Wish project. I mean no one this ignorant and bigoted gets to hang around without some sort of pre-arrangements being made. I'm starting to feel bad for you. I feel like if I got to meet you I'd just want to pat you on the head...lil fella.

Advertisement
1573874751030.png

How many fights on the ice occurs in hockey every season and how many pitchers do the unwritten rule of hitting a batter in retaliation for either hitting a homer or talking trash to the opposing pitcher every season. But no talk even close to anything being criminal. Nice try though.

Nice try he says.

It’s a perfect comparison of a situation in sports where violence transcends the norm accepted in the sport and results in legal prosecution.

Advertisement
Wow. WTF was he thinking
ILL TELL YOU WHAT HE IS THINKING NOW. IF HE HAD IT DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN HE WOULD HAVE CALLED STONE COLD. AND YOU KNOW WHAT STONE COLD WOULD HAVE DONE? HE WOULD HAVE STUNNED THAT JACKASS MASON RUDOLPH AND THEN STUNNED THAT JACKASS BEN WORTHLESSBURGER. AND THEN I WOULD HAVE BEEN HANDING OUT STUNNERS LEFT AND RIGHT TO THE WHOLE STEELERS FOOTBALL TEAM. THEN I WOULD HAVE CRACKED OPEN A COLD ONE WITH BAKER MAYFIELD AND WE WOULD HAVE PAINTED THE WHOLE TOWN ORANGE.

AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO

Ex
Nice try he says.

It’s a perfect comparison of a situation in sports where violence transcends the norm accepted in the sport and results in legal prosecution.
You just did what I knew what you was going to do. Use an EXCUSE!!

Welp, if you can’t write em off as a MAGA supporter... might as well call em the ole L (Liberal) word and see what sticks.

You’ve got everyone covered. Lol. My bully thread exists because of people like you acting out the way you do in this thread.

Oh... and thanks for the promotion. Everyone, can see Harriet in Post 2 here:

Welp, if you can’t write em off as a MAGA supporter... might as well call em the ole L (Liberal) word and see what sticks.

You’ve got everyone covered. Lol. My bully thread exists because of people like you acting out the way you do in this thread.

Oh... and thanks for the promotion. Everyone, can see Harriet in Post 2 here:

U called yourself a liberal earlier in the thread. Someone spiked your weed today bro.

Advertisement
Back