Myles Garrett

Both players are wrong. But to act like Rudolph did nothing is mind boggling.

Focused on the wrong things fellas.

Suspend both and maybe the guy who hit Rudolph late and Pouncey. Call it a day. Some fines. Keep it pushing.

I don't think there was a single person in this entire thread that said Rudolph should not be fined or suspended. This is what you are circling back to after looking like an *******?

Advertisement
Did I miss something what did John Wayne do wrong? LMAO
Apparently a notorious racist. I haven’t looked into it but it wouldn’t shock me but that’s not the real point of what’s happening. I’ve just had it. I’ve had it with the trolls. I’ve had it with the bigots, regardless of color. Had it had it had it. This place is going in a bad direction and I hope the owners recognize the alienation of the many that is transpiring. This place has been a second home to me but sometimes you move homes.

I’m not. If I was I’d proudly proclaim it. Yet another lie from you.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
We got a man assaulting another on the **** gridiron with lots of racism to be discussed and y'all talkin about hebrews.

Ya'll parting the sea and its swallowing up all the good takes, it seems.

Apparently a notorious racist. I haven’t looked into it but it wouldn’t shock me but that’s not the real point of what’s happening. I’ve just had it. I’ve had it with the trolls. I’ve had it with the bigots, regardless of color. Had it had it had it. This place is going in a bad direction and I hope the owners recognize the alienation of the many that is transpiring. This place has been a second home to me but sometimes you move homes.

Now you know why I just make cameos'!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
If you can say what want and you not going live in fear (whatever the eff that means???) then make your comment.

U deflecting to play the victim while also posing as a tough guy. What does any of that have to do with u coming in here commenting (taking sides) without reading the thread???

Posts #12, #16, and #29 and the ones contrasting the OJ fiasco, introduced race into the thread and now I’m racist for pointing it out.
I’m not a tough guy, I’m fed up with a number of things on this board. I just looked at those posts.

Post 12 is no issue. Someone reported what Garrett said and a poster linked it. If that’s what he said then too bad if it’s unfavorable... he said it.

Post 16 - ehh

Post 29 - that ones no bueno and that mentality reaks of deep-seeded white anger at black success.

My opinion.

Of course the goalposts just got moved. Dudes spent the whole night, this morning and the 10 pages of this purposely ignoring the fact that Rudolph initiated this and are agreeing that Garrett was “defending him”.

It took 12 hours for that truth to be acknowledged. LIARS and the true snowflakes. Selective outrage is embarrassing especially for a Canes fan and knowing our history with media lynchings, sensationalism, and racism against our own team.

❄❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ 🎻🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻

Advertisement
Lol at a helmet being a lethal weapon. Guess 100 mph fastballs beaming people is ok though?

Get out of here 🐌
Exactly!!!!!! Oh but wait that's baseball and just like fighting in Hockey is cheered its part of the game so its not assault or criminal but those football players using helmets or even NBA players getting in heated altercations on the court are criminals and lock them up though. Yeah right!! Guess many people think accountability is selective and not for every action there's a reaction and sometimes consequences that may be ill fate or severe.

There are a few on this board. They’re as bigoted as the Klan pieces of garbage. I don’t care what they think. I don’t care what they say. They’re a fringe hate group like the Yahweh’s under Hulon Mitchell. We traced half of my family to Spain and North Africa before fleeing the Inquisition to Russia and Ukraine. That’s good enough for me. Fûck them. And fûck John Wayne too.
Bro, you need to recharge the mitzvah

Advertisement
I’m not a tough guy, I’m fed up with a number of things on this board. I just looked at those posts.

Post 12 is no issue. Someone reported what Garrett said and a poster linked it. If that’s what he said then too bad if it’s unfavorable... he said it.

Post 16 - ehh

Post 29 - that ones no bueno and that mentality reaks of deep-seeded white anger at black success.

My opinion.

Deflect
Deny
Discredit

Like clockwork, it never fails.

Stupid on both guys part. As chiropractor I see this and realize how bad it could have been. A little more force, or slight change in force direction and he would really be in trouble. this would be an easy personal injury case that would have a huge settlement.. but I’ll keep it light as a promo for the UM V FIU game. Sports is somewhat protective forum but this is arguably outside that protection.

Advertisement
Back