Myles Garrett

For those who are calling for charges against Garrett, a hockey player sucker punched another hockey player and ended his career...no charges, so if you guys want Garrett charged call for everyone to be charged or go home and enjoy your beer
ETHERED yet again šŸ‘šŸ½ šŸ‘šŸ½

Selective outrage

Advertisement
For those who are calling for charges against Garrett, a hockey player sucker punched another hockey player and ended his career...no charges, so if you guys want Garrett charged call for everyone to be charged or go home and enjoy your beer
Bertuzzi? IIRC charges were being weighed, no?

Already debunked lil buddy. Legal hit that occured simultaneously as the ball was pitched. Try again
Thatā€™s for you as well @verobeachcane
Um, the play was going to be flagged for roughing the QB for throwing his weight on him. Don't agree, cause it's football, but that's the rules.

With that being said, Mason acted like he was tougher than he was and paid for it.

But none of them was in the right.

Advertisement
There was no risk. MAGA caliber SAMs believe virtually everything along those lines. What do we hear...lies and fear, lies and fear, lies and fear.

Young people see straight through the lies and dismiss the fear. That's why that generation is a bit of a problem for the MAGA liars and their Roy Cohn heritage.

I have a classic MAGA SAM who sits next to me at the Canes games. Last weekend he insisted that billions of dollars are being diverted from social security funds to pay for the impeachment process. I howled in laughter but he insisted it is true.

Well of course is is true. You're getting it shoveled your way by the same types who have already identified how gullible you are.
Not sure what you are trying to say with the "how gullible you are". If you are implying I'm a Trump supporter, you're WAY off base. As far as I'm concerned he's one of the worst things to happen to this nation. But this isn't a board for politics. My point was that the post that HarrietTubmanCane referenced wasn't someone making a racist statement as he pretended, but someone reacting to what he erroneously thought was Garrett making a racist statement (but the quote supposedly from Garrett wasn't true.)

Really man? Wow yet you the main one talking accountability. How about don't pick fights with people and you have nothing to worry about in terms of someone trying to retaliate on you whether with a weapon or not. You sound like the type that God forbid if a person breaks into your home just looking to steal something with no weapon you would probably still shoot them and use stand your ground even though this person was unarmed and possibly tried to runaway after seeing you. Yet you speak of accountability? Right? SMH
Uh... WTF?
"I just forcefully entered your families home, all I wanted to do was steal your ****, why you gotta be all mad?!"

Really man? Wow yet you the main one talking accountability. How about don't pick fights with people and you have nothing to worry about in terms of someone trying to retaliate on you whether with a weapon or not. You sound like the type that God forbid if a person breaks into your home just looking to steal something with no weapon you would probably still shoot them and use stand your ground even though this person was unarmed and possibly tried to runaway after seeing you. Yet you speak of accountability? Right? SMH

The irony in this post is off the charts. Brings up accountability but then defends a criminal who breaks into your house.

Advertisement

Yes, because a completely different situation happened 15 years ago where the player was not charged (people were calling for charges then and he did end up getting sued by the family) creates the precedent moving forward forever that no athlete can be charged for any act on the field. Swinging a helmet, using brass knuckles, going Last Boy Scout and shooting a guy on the field...all good bc that one guy wasn't charged that one time.

Not sure what you are trying to say with the "how gullible you are". If you are implying I'm a Trump supporter, you're WAY off base. As far as I'm concerned he's one of the worst things to happen to this nation. But this isn't a board for politics. My point was that the post that HarrietTubmanCane referenced wasn't someone making a racist statement as he pretended, but someone reacting to what he erroneously thought was Garrett making a racist statement (but the quote supposedly from Garrett wasn't true.)
Certified snowflake ā„ļø ā„ļøā„ļøā„ļøā„ļøšŸŽ» by his own admission šŸ˜‚

Still havenā€™t proved that post was in response to the tweet. Still havenā€™t explained the other post I mentioned or the OJ comparison posts that infused race.

8B8F11C8-3547-4E1E-B962-B7B390B192D2.png
2335F0F5-E697-4C82-B1E3-855F9ED28400.png
11462616-7CBE-4C13-9BD2-A4BF12E4A38D.png

Advertisement
Certified snowflake ā„ ā„ā„ā„ā„šŸŽ» by his own admission šŸ˜‚

Still havenā€™t proved that post was in response to the tweet. Still havenā€™t explained the other post I mentioned or the OJ comparison posts that infused race.
...and here you are...still babbling.

You can bet your *** on that! My house is locked up for YOUR protection, not mine. You come in uninvited, and you will not be walking out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back