Myles Garrett

Wow, you're hopeless. I'm actually sad for you, that everything in your eyes is race-related. I bet when you stub your toes or lose a sock in the laundry, somehow, it's related to a racist plot in your mind.
Prove that everything in my eyes are race related?

U can’t even see my eyes, just lying 🤥

U claimed that racism exists but it’s not everywhere, but CANNOT and REFUSE to tell us where it is.

U don’t see it in any posts prior to mine, which referenced the posts that clearly injected it.

U are in denial, u are a deflector, you are a liar.

Advertisement
Have you or a loved one been exposed to Myles Garrett? If so, you may be entitled to compensation....
3ghdra.jpg

Advertisement
Rudolph should have gotten at least a one game suspension. Cant be kicking dudes in the junk.

I got video of him deliberately trying to tear of Myles Garrett’s helmet and **** his neck up. Have you played the sport. That **** hurts fam. You’re going to react the same way Garrett did.
The same thing has happened 1000 times in the nfl and not one ************ has swung the helmet at the other guy. **** Andre Johnson ****ed up Cortland Finnegan but he did it with his hands.

Exactly. As for #29, that was in reference to the fake tweet that someone unfortunately reposted in here, where Garrett was quoted as calling Rudolph a "MAGA cracker". It wasn't the poster being racist, it was the poster believing a fake post showing Garrett being racist.

There was no risk. MAGA caliber SAMs believe virtually everything along those lines. What do we hear...lies and fear, lies and fear, lies and fear.

Young people see straight through the lies and dismiss the fear. That's why that generation is a bit of a problem for the MAGA liars and their Roy Cohn heritage.

I have a classic MAGA SAM who sits next to me at the Canes games. Last weekend he insisted that billions of dollars are being diverted from social security funds to pay for the impeachment process. I howled in laughter but he insisted it is true.

Well of course is is true. You're getting it shoveled your way by the same types who have already identified how gullible you are.

Advertisement
There was no risk. MAGA caliber SAMs believe virtually everything along those lines. What do we hear...lies and fear, lies and fear, lies and fear.

Young people see straight through the lies and dismiss the fear. That's why that generation is a bit of a problem for the MAGA liars and their Roy Cohn heritage.

I have a classic MAGA SAM who sits next to me at the Canes games. Last weekend he insisted that billions of dollars are being diverted from social security funds to pay for the impeachment process. I howled in laughter but he insisted it is true.

Well of course is is true. You're getting it shoveled your way by the same types who have already identified how gullible you are.

Ohh yea, the clear minded I know better than everyone guy thinks this is a one sided deal and the media and democrats arent in the bag for each other. LOL at the hypocrisy!! Lovely.

They might as well divert all of the SS funds for this. Not like it is sustainable anyways. That blame can go to both sides and an ignorance to the wonders of better nutrition and healthcare.

Predictable that the first player throwing punches was one of the serial killer suppporting Pouncey brothers from the University of Florida. Probably the least surprising part of the story.

The fact that unrepetant ****bags walk the Earth and make tens of millions of dollars should make a priest question his faith.

free.jpg

Advertisement
Really man? Wow yet you the main one talking accountability. How about don't pick fights with people and you have nothing to worry about in terms of someone trying to retaliate on you whether with a weapon or not. You sound like the type that God forbid if a person breaks into your home just looking to steal something with no weapon you would probably still shoot them and use stand your ground even though this person was unarmed and possibly tried to runaway after seeing you. Yet you speak of accountability? Right? SMH
Bruh, no matter the circumstances, someone comes into your home with intent, you can shoot. There are states that allow that just being on private property and that's what makes America great.

Advertisement
Garrett got punched in the face by a browns fan a few weeks ago. He said he was in his car and the dude asked for a autograph. When he rolled the window down the dude stole his ***. I guess he got tired of people trying him tonight.

He is a very credible individual. If he said it...it must have happened.

For those who are calling for charges against Garrett, a hockey player sucker punched another hockey player and ended his career...no charges, so if you guys want Garrett charged call for everyone to be charged or go home and enjoy your beer

Advertisement
Back