Myles Garrett

Advertisement
dunno - haynsworth stomped his foot on his eyes. Getting a helmet smash is more common than you think. Still bad but I think AH’s is more egregious
Catch that to the temple & ole boy is taking test with crayons, blind or dead. Not cool.

Haynseworth was just despicable as well. No place in the game for any of it.

Advertisement
^^ Just posting for reference for lazy people. I personally don't see them as racist post. Racially allegations, perhaps.
Exactly. As for #29, that was in reference to the fake tweet that someone unfortunately reposted in here, where Garrett was quoted as calling Rudolph a "MAGA cracker". It wasn't the poster being racist, it was the poster believing a fake post showing Garrett being racist.

Being charged for assault almost never happens - in the millions of games in history, you will probably find an incredibly miniscule amount (hockey comes to mind). I don't recall any in football.

So we are literally having the conversation all over again. Being charged almost never happens because one guy hitting another guy in the head with a helmet also almost never happens. When it does, it can be charged criminally. Hope this helps.

Advertisement
Exactly. As for #29, that was in reference to the fake tweet that someone unfortunately reposted in here, where Garrett was quoted as calling Rudolph a "MAGA cracker". It wasn't the poster being racist, it was the poster believing a fake post showing Garrett being racist.
I saw it on twitter & thought it was legit. Didn't care enough to research. Meh

Except, you have ZERO basis for claiming race played a factor in how it is being SUPPOSEDLY "sensationalized".

You are funny, I'll give you that. There is nothing "nuanced" about you.....everything is racist in your eyes.

Just one way that they’re being sensationalized is by comparing them to the OJ trial, which is media has done and another poster did last night (another two posts your purposely IGNORED for its racial content). The OJ trial is one of THE MOST racially charged and sensationalized situations in modern day American history. Race is all over that reference, no one would argue that. So much so that OJ himself has responded in a short video.

Advertisement
Yes and hate crimes denote what exactly? What is the poster saying? He is saying that Garrett attacked Rudolph because he is white, thus claiming that he is racist as the fake tweet in post #12 and #29 clearly declare.
The hate crime thing is absurd and bogus imo. That said....if a white player hit a black player with the black black players helmet on his head and said fk that black lives matter supporter and n word this would be entirely different reaction on here and everywhere in the media. Shaun King would be doing nude protests

Mason Rudolph only liked a few ig posts from conservative commentators, which I guess is a crime now in mainstream America to be a conservative.

Straw man argument ^^
U avoided my question and the FACT that racism was introduced into the thread at posts #12, #16, and #29 and they all were against Garrett.

Because another black man agrees that what Garrett did was wrong, doesn’t mean that they are conceding that race hasn’t and doesn’t play a factor in how his behaviors are being sensationalized. Those are two separate things and it proves that u and the media depend on black talking heads to provide cover for your internal racism and bias.

U keep talking and proving who you really are. U should be quiet now. U haven’t done the homework or studies for this type of nuanced discussion.
What's your frame of reference here to claim race is the cause for this being 'sensationalized'? I'd wager this would be even more sensationalized if it was Watt throwing a helmet haymaker at Lamar Jackson; the media would love to play the race card in that situation.

WHAT??! U just assumed all of that. The poster didn’t even attach the tweet 😂.

That post is THE DEFINITION of “...because I’m white and I say so...”

Advertisement
The hands up in the air killed me lol. Such a ***** move.

He literally was trying to rip Garrett's helmet off on the ground... Garrett did it instead. Then Rudolph wanted to be a fake tough guy and run after him.

I don't feel bad for Rudolph or Garrett.

Yeah.... but you forgot Rudolph being slammed to the ground on a roughing the offset long after the ball was thrown. Love how you conveniently left that out.... don't be a horse's ***.

It is amazing that everyone only see what Myles Garrett did with the helmet but ignore the fact that Mason Rudolph started the whole brawl by trying to take off Garrett's helmet multiple times and kicking Garrett first. Yes Garrett went extreme with the helmet but **** you can't start a fight and get mad at how the next person fight you back. Plus the person that started the fight don't even get ejected that was some bull****.
yea lets just ignore the needless late hit take down with 5 seconds left in the game that was aready won. garrett should be gone for life. There is no room for it. If the helmet was the other way he couldve killed that guy. And if was in the street it would be assault with a deadly weapon with jail time. Hes lucky it happened on the field.

Last edited:
WHAT??! U just assumed all of that. The poster didn’t even attach the tweet 😂.

That post is THE DEFINITION of “...because I’m white and I say so...”
Wow, you're hopeless. I'm actually sad for you, that everything in your eyes is race-related. I bet when you stub your toes or lose a sock in the laundry, somehow, it's related to a racist plot in your mind.

Wow, you're hopeless. I'm actually sad for you, that everything in your eyes is race-related. I bet when you stub your toes or lose a sock in the laundry, somehow, it's related to a racist plot in your mind.

Well are the socks white or black? Makes a difference

Advertisement
Back