Myles Garrett

If u claim that racism exists, hen why is that assertion far fetched?

Stop lying for once
Because not everything is racism. Because not every time a black person gets in trouble, it's because of "racism". Because a white person criticizing a black person doesn't equal racism. There was absolutely nothing, no basis, for anyone to claim that criticism of Garrett was different because of race. What Garrett did was supremely trashy and low, I don't give a crap if he was lily white, or purple with green polka dots. Clearly the many black players who have trashed him agree.

Advertisement
And you aren't the only one with kids. Rudolph could've twisted his neck and ruined Myles's career. Again we don't have **** in common but these canes. Enjoy your life
That's why I'm all for stiffer suspensions, criminal action, etc... For all players.

Actually I only asked about the poster who referred to him as inmate and race. Not about Garrett’s actions boss man.
Yes, why would you jump to the assumption that the person who used the phrase "inmates running the asylum" (a common phrase) or calling him a "thug" (a term for a violent criminal that has been used for a very long time, no matter the race), may have been racially motivated?

Advertisement
You right. He was in fear of his life. Justified.
APTOPIX-Steelers-Browns-Football-1.jpg

lmao look at this ******* whiny baby. MR is annoying as ****.

Yes, why would you jump to the assumption that the person who used the phrase "inmates running the asylum" (a common phrase) or calling him a "thug" (a term for a violent criminal that has been used for a very long time, no matter the race), may have been racially motivated?
Living under a rock ones whole life have ye?

Advertisement
Here is your original quote: "Lol at y’all trying to implicate crime/assault for an on field incident during a violent sport."

Now do you want to tell me that crimes/ assaults are never implicated in violent sports?

Being charged for assault almost never happens - in the millions of games in history, you will probably find an incredibly miniscule amount (hockey comes to mind). I don't recall any in football.

Because not everything is racism. Because not every time a black person gets in trouble, it's because of "racism". Because a white person criticizing a black person doesn't equal racism. There was absolutely nothing, no basis, for anyone to claim that criticism of Garrett was different because of race. What Garrett did was supremely trashy and low, I don't give a crap if he was lily white, or purple with green polka dots. Clearly the many black players who have trashed him agree.
Straw man argument ^^
U avoided my question and the FACT that racism was introduced into the thread at posts #12, #16, and #29 and they all were against Garrett.

Because another black man agrees that what Garrett did was wrong, doesn’t mean that they are conceding that race hasn’t and doesn’t play a factor in how his behaviors are being sensationalized. Those are two separate things and it proves that u and the media depend on black talking heads to provide cover for your internal racism and bias.

U keep talking and proving who you really are. U should be quiet now. U haven’t done the homework or studies for this type of nuanced discussion.

Advertisement
Yea, when Mason threw his arms up and looked around for a call looked like his guilt was showing. I’m sure he did something that prompted Garrett to explode. However, Garrett’s actions were crazy... and will hurt him badly.
Five seconds left, game was over. There is more on this bone. Something happened beforehand. That said, swinging the bonnet was not a solid choice.

Straw man argument ^^
U avoided my question and the FACT that racism was introduced into the thread at posts #12, #16, and #29 and they all were against Garrett.

Because another black man agrees that what Garrett did was wrong, doesn’t mean that they are conceding that race hasn’t and doesn’t play a factor in how his behaviors are being sensationalized. Those are two separate things and it proves that u and the media depend on black talking heads to provide cover for your internal racism and bias.

U keep talking and proving who you really are. U should be quiet now. U haven’t done the homework or studies for this type of nuanced discussion.
Except, you have ZERO basis for claiming race played a factor in how it is being SUPPOSEDLY "sensationalized".

You are funny, I'll give you that. There is nothing "nuanced" about you.....everything is racist in your eyes.

Advertisement

“Because not everything is racism”

I agree, but what is?

Why didn’t you say this to posters of posts #16 and #29??? Why did u neglect to admonish them?

Except, you have ZERO basis for claiming race played a factor in how it is being SUPPOSEDLY "sensationalized".

You are funny, I'll give you that. There is nothing "nuanced" about you.....everything is racist in your eyes.

.....Racist in your eyes.....uuuuuuuuhhhhh

Deep. U woke. Intellectually dishonest and brought a knife to a gun fight.

Advertisement
Back