Myles Garrett

Advertisement
Bro come on. This is a parody account twitter, don't believe a word that's typed in that tweet
I'm old school and believe in comedy but I was under the impression that all that stuff is out today. Also, it doesn't seem guilt or even involvement is required today. Then again I am not on twitter and would not real from other. By the way, my post was intended to as sarcasm. We can agree that if it was a former Cane heardline would read, "Miami Hurricane revives THUG U in vicious attack on innocent bystander!"

****..so there’s a whole lot of Hockey players they need to go after too..baseball players as well..tf outta here talking about arresting him for assault. Ruldoph started the **** then got his *** beat
I must have missed where baseball players are hitting each other in the head with bats. Then again I missed where the QB got his *** beat I guess.

****..so there’s a whole lot of Hockey players they need to go after too..baseball players as well..tf outta here talking about arresting him for assault. Ruldoph started the **** then got his *** beat

LMFAO, this EXACTLY what my earlier post was saying about ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY....

There's ALWAYS someone else to blame. There's ALWAYS an excuse or rationalization. NEVER any accountability though.

And just to be clear, there have been MANY times in hockey that charges have been talked about being pursued

Advertisement
I'm old school and believe in comedy but I was under the impression that all that stuff is out today. Also, it doesn't seem guilt or even involvement is required today. Then again I am not on twitter and would not real from other. By the way, my post was intended to as sarcasm. We can agree that if it was a former Cane heardline would read, "Miami Hurricane revives THUG U in vicious attack on innocent bystander!"

I agree 100% with your headline. My bad though, sarcasm is tough to decipher over the internet lol

Advertisement
I must have missed where baseball players are hitting each other in the head with bats. Then again I missed where the QB got his *** beat I guess.
No but I’ve seen a couple throw a baseball 95plus at another person intentionally to intimidate them..hit in the head area and all..I’ve seen a batter throw a bat at a pitcher too..and yes any grown man who gets lifted up by their helmet, that’s a *** whooping..ruldoph acted like a brat on a normal tackle. Tried to rip 95s head gear off, kicked and punched

giphy.gif

When he gets suspended for the season, maybe indefinitely, don't act surprised. Actions have consequences. I'm sure Pouncey & the QB will face some too. Not like Garrett. He might be finished.

Advertisement
LMFAO, this EXACTLY what my earlier post was saying about ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY....

There's ALWAYS someone else to blame. There's ALWAYS an excuse or rationalization. NEVER any accountability though.

And just to be clear, there have been MANY times in hockey that charges have been talked about being pursued
It was a on the field fight..Rudolph got tackled normally, acted like a brat. Punched, kicked, tried to rip the other mans helmet off, failed. Then got lifted up by his helmet, ripped off..and was dumb enough to still pursue a conflict..if y’all yelling “prison, lock him up” then there should be two ppl on trial..ruldoph wasn’t no **** victim

Advertisement
When he gets suspended for the season, maybe indefinitely, don't act surprised. Actions have consequences. I'm sure Pouncey & the QB will face some too. Not like Garrett. He might be finished.
No doubt he should be suspended..but you and some others are talking about legal action..thats crazy

Advertisement
Back