My Word

And he mostly took the bad ones besides the obvious Phillips who everyone on the planet knew was gifted. U bring up a good point though. Never knew why he didn't get transfer linebackers since he was dog shut at evals but that was his "baby". He must of been so annoying like Doritos in the recruiting room in regards to linebackers. I would of punched him in the face if he saw Flagg as a take and got fired immediatley.

Rambo says hey. Tyrique said hi.

Advertisement
flagg out here looking like a female home health aid. his body is horrible looking.
He's not a D1 linebacker. That kid wouldn't start at Rutgers like those r facts and it was super obvious on film. But he had "high school awards" given to the connected school. They were trying to get their guy in a D1 school it was obvious. HS awards don't mean ****.

He's not a D1 linebacker. That kid wouldn't start at Rutgers like those r facts and it was super obvious on film. But he had "high school awards" given to the connected school. They were trying to get their guy in a D1 school it was obvious. HS awards don't mean ****.
Yea that’s total bullcrap. You decided the day he committed you didn’t like him

Go check bruh go roll back @RVACane

My bad if this is sarcasm

And let's say even if u are correct if a player verbals I watch the film if it's someone I haven't looked at. Then I give my take. It's not gospel but I thought this for sure was a sure fire bust than any other recruiter I have ever seen.

Advertisement

And let's say even if u are correct if a player verbals I watch the film if it's someone I haven't looked at. Then I give my take. It's not gospel but I thought this for sure was a sure fire bust than any other recruiter I have ever seen.
He’s a rotation player at worst at a P-5 program. This kid ain’t Glen Cook

Joe has a face for morse code.
derrick more.jpg

Derrick Morse code

Advertisement
The good thing is we've recruited so poorly that we don't have to worry about the Super Senior conundrum that many other teams are.

Wake were only able to take 12 players in this class. So were NC St.

He’s a rotation player at worst at a P-5 program. This kid ain’t Glen Cook

Agree to disagree
He called him “buns sauce” from before day 1. He didn’t see the movement he needed to see. I remember asking him about it. He thought he was slow - no burst. There were people talking about him being instinctive and football smart and that he was faster to the ball than faster guys because of instincts. Dwins wasn’t buying it.

I’m sure he could start at other places but the point was that he shouldn’t be here.

Advertisement
Did you even watch his HUDL? Dude was 💩. I’m no scout or anything but I’ve been watching football all my life where you can tell who has that football burst. This dude was tackling dudes like I tackle my girl on the bed.

He called him “buns sauce” from before day 1. He didn’t see the movement he needed to see. I remember asking him about it. He thought he was slow - no burst. There were people talking about him being instinctive and football smart and that he was faster to the ball than faster guys because of instincts. Dwins wasn’t buying it.

I’m sure he could start at other places but the point was that he shouldn’t be here.
Ty

Advertisement
Saban has used the Portal every year, he literally just took Eli Ricks out the Portal yesterday...
See for elite kids that can start I'm for it. Bring me like Phillips Tyrique and I'm good. Rambo was a good one.....if we do our job on the trail we wouldn't really need portal maybe one or two but absolute dogs like what bama has done.

Saban has used the Portal every year, he literally just took Eli Ricks out the Portal yesterday...
Lol at our fans with rules of hierarchies. How about, each year, our staff studies our personnel, projects 2-3 years out, and uses high school recruiting and the portal based on our needs and the kids available?

It doesn't have to be "we must get X # from the HS ranks and Y number from the portal, and otherwise we're doing it wrong!"

LOL

*sigh* I’ve been here a long time, please give me the respect of hearing me out before you blast.
I love what Mario is saying, how he carries himself, and his record. That said, I’ll wait to see more. I’m not bashing the guy, but every time we get a new coach, there’s a perfectly reasonable reason to think we’ve turned the corner. Yes, there’s a ton of money pledged, but let’s see how much flowed and how long it lasts. I don’t mean to rain on anyones parade, I really don’t. If you’re all-in, great, enjoy the ride. I’m just saying I need to see the results.

Fuq the portal bring me HS goons....unless we tampering for like a goon that's already on another college team lol.
Bring me high school studs but the portal has a purpose. Charleston Rambo, Jalen Phillips, Tyrique Stevenson and Quincy Roche were all great players for us.

Advertisement
Back