My Word

RobCanes1905

Redshirt Freshman
I didn't want this to be a thread but I've had a drink and didn't know where to stick it (It's 2:52 with work in the morning) so please move it into the correct place but I just love where we're heading. Wish me old man was here to see it, brought me into this life to see miserable years constantly, curse my parents for having their honeymoon in Miami in the 80s. Anyway I digress, I've just watched and cannot be more happier than what the future brings. We're going places Gents and let's ******* have it. Up the Cubans, the eyes Chico, they never lie

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everything this man does is with purpose. Not saying he's perfect, but notice how much attention he pays to crediting the people and coaches involved in the development of these guys?

Advertisement
Advertisement
he basically said this is the first time I had to look in portal but hey Manny was #buildingsomething
If u hit on your tops u don't need the portal. Bama uses it only for monsters that's it. A guy they know can start over who they have

Advertisement
he basically said this is the first time I had to look in portal but hey Manny was #buildingsomething
Manny wanted six years to fiddle with four losses...just like his AD all about hashtags building champions and all the B's talk to get in the fans pockets. Fuqin crooks politicians and criminals.....bunch of liars who aren't qualified to do a fuqin thing. They cause division that's all they do. They divided the fan base

coaches like Mario and saban want to develop. Manny needed portal kids who had real coaching first lol
And he mostly took the bad ones besides the obvious Phillips who everyone on the planet knew was gifted. U bring up a good point though. Never knew why he didn't get transfer linebackers since he was dog shut at evals but that was his "baby". He must of been so annoying like Doritos in the recruiting room in regards to linebackers. I would of punched him in the face if he saw Flagg as a take and got fired immediatley.

And he mostly took the bad ones besides the obvious Phillips who everyone on the planet knew was gifted. U bring up a good point though. Never knew why he didn't get transfer linebackers since he was dog shut at evals but that was his "baby". He must of been so annoying like Doritos in the recruiting room in regards to linebackers. I would of punched him in the face if he saw Flagg as a take and got fired immediatley.
flagg out here looking like a female home health aid. his body is horrible looking.

Advertisement
Back