My thoughts moving forward

2016: VT (37-16)
2017: Clemson (38-3)
2018: LSU (33-17, 33-3 to start the 4th quarter)

Looking at the 2015 squads schedule I don't think this group has a better record playing similar quality competition.
I'm going after 2 coaches, 11 years.
Kst.u 40 point pounding, OU 40 points, a loss to usf, routine bashings by FSU.
Low 10 percentile rushing defence.
Those daze were crud, loss withstanding,, these days are better.
Now, go back to screaming about Malik, CMR, & hiring Aeroplanes..

Advertisement
I'm going after 2 coaches, 11 years.
Kst.u 40 point pounding, OU 40 points, a loss to usf, routine bashings by FSU.
Low 10 percentile rushing defence.
Those daze were crud, loss withstanding,, these days are better.
Now, go back to screaming about Malik, CMR, & hiring Aeroplanes..
How about the 2015 Clemson game, gutless players laid down & died.
That team last night gave it everything they had, they lost..

Kosi is legit. He makes throws we haven't seen since Vinny. They call 4 plays for him. Where were the bubble screens yesterday? Where were the easy throws to get into the game? Yeah Kosi made 2 bad throws, so what, give him plays to make and win the ******* game. He is plenty good enough to win games.
Agree with you

Geo, simply put, we're screwed. We see what we have in Richt running the offense, and nothing is going to change because 1) he has no plans to give up control and 2) he doesn't think he's the problem offensively. When you start making comments like "we trust the plays that have been working for 30 years" that tells me all I need to know. What he's really saying without realizing it is that the players simply aren't executing his wonderful plays. No Coach, you're a mediocre OC that can't even get the plays in fast enough when we are in hurry up mode to allow us to go hurry up. This is comical and sad all at the same time. This guy could actually win here imo if he swallowed his pride and hired an OC, but he won't do it because he doesn't think he's the problem and as a result he's going to fail here. Miami fans are nothing like uga fans. He'll see soon enough that things are going to get ugly here.
Rick clinging to play calling is like the 93 year old legally blind guy who insists on continuing to drive his giant 1987 Lincoln Continental. It’s all ego and fck everyone else; I’m doing what I want. It’s my car and I’m fine!

Advertisement
- I hate to say this because it was something that was said during the Golden and Shannon era. Miami controls their own destiny at this point in the coastal race. If Miami wants another shot at Clemson in the ACC title game, they cannot afford another loss going forward the next 5 games.

VT controls their own destiny. 1 road game, 4 home games, 0 ACC losses.
UVA controls their own destiny. 3 road games, 3 home games, 1 ACC loss to NCst.
Miami need UVA to drop at least one more game (likely) and win out including @VT (not likely).

Advertisement
Back