My thoughts moving forward

Advertisement
What was gained by putting Rosier in? Richt can’t be blind. He brought no type of boost to the offense
There was nothing. It shows a lack of confidence in his QB's and his ability to coach. To me it seems like he just throws stuff at the wall and hopes someone gets a hot hand. He sure as **** doesn't seem to be able to develop a QB.

Well said I agree. Richt blew it and pulling Perry lost us the game.

What comes next will define the team and the rest of Richt career here at UM.

1. Perry starts and plays every game going forward unless he is hurt.
2. He needs to open up the playbook take the kid gloves off of Perry. He will make mistakes he is a Freshman. I can take Perry losing us a game. He needs experience to grow and for the team to get better.
3.CMR needs to find a OC for next year. He has shown he can’t handle today’s game. No excuse not to get your best player Jeff Thomas more touches. Defensive coordinators see the same plays and know how to stop us. Our O-Line is awful, but you can do things to compensate; quick slants, roll Perry out, put men in motion, more screens, and run tosses vs. handoffs.

I’m a Cane for life and last night hurt.. CMR needs to show leadership and take the blame and move on it can’t be business as usual.if Rosier lines up at BC, James should fire him at halftime. I would be OK if Williams was under center,before this year, is done.

We either move forward or CMR loses the team and the city and then it is only matter of time till he is done.
Well said SIB

Especially about riding and dying with Perry. Kid has moxie and is our best option.

Why can’t we get the tight end involved

Why don’t we throw more swing passes to the rbs

Why can’t we throw to some crossing routes?

Where is the draw

Why don’t we run more sweeps?

So frustrating

The worse thing that can happen would be for us to win out and make the ACCCG (and get stomped. AGAIN).

It would just reinforce in Rights head that no changes need to be made, and that the one change he did make w Perry, was the wrong one, since I'm pretty sure 12 is going to finish the season as the starter.

We need to **** the bed. It's the only way Richt will make a change, and even then he probably won't.

Dude talking about 30 year old plays. Jesus Christ.
You’re not getting the change you want either way. Hope that he wins out and keeps the recruiting momentum because he is never winning the big but he’s definitely not Al Golden or Shannon. He’ll leave the team 3x better roster wise for the next guy.

Advertisement
Richt could instantly win me back if he went out and hired someone like Kendal Briles. He won’t though. Coaches are a stubborn *** breed, but man between Richt and Golden we’ve certainly got the worst of the worst in that category.

Brown is just sitting back banking his $650K with that BS OC title. You think it would be different with Brown? Does he have his own plays he's gonna install? Please. Or **** it what do we have to lose, let's roll with it

Richt is the right person as "CEO" but we will never be more than 9-3 on average without a true OC/playcaller

The plays aren’t the issue bc weve seen creative and explosive plays it’s just the playcalling.

If Perry can't deal with getting benched and use it to get better than he was never going to be a star QB. Too mentally soft. No one ever worries about the confidence of an OL or DB that gets benched. Worrying about QB's psyches for getting benched is one of the biggest larks in football.

I disagree. There's nothing more deflating than seeing an upper classman being held to a completely different standard - which in this case, Rosier's allowed more room for mistakes but doesn't have anywhere near your ability.

you guys are something else did you see how awful he was missing throws and horrible INTS

did you SEE HIS LAST INT? ARE YOU WATCHING YOUR OWN EYES..

the game was still there to be won and we had a QB that looked like he wanted out on the road...switchign QB was a good move.

unfortunely are WR group are extremely overrated. Cager is so horrible its sickening. 6'6 and runs a 4.9 and catches with his body LMAO. some of you guys on here crack me up. We have 1 elite guy, and the rest are fckin freshman man...

You ******* mope Richt said the last INT was on Harley for not running the route correctly.

You suck.

Advertisement
Just as big of a problem as Richt being th OC or more so is his son as the QB coach. 3 years now of awful QB play. Kaaya actually looked worse under Richt than he did Golden. Rosier has never improved and Perry is not a D1 QB no matter what you may want to believe. Doesn’t have the work ethic or aptitude to succeed at the position. Jarren Williams is the only chance we have at a decent QB and they decided to not even give him the opportunity to compete. They buried him behind Weldon who can’t stay sober so they can redshirt him. They better hope doesn’t try to transfer to UK after the season is over. Richt does not have the resume nor the performance of his current QBs to entice any decent recruits to play for the team and that’s why we have no one committed for this years team. I have zero faith that Richt will address this issue and fully expect Brown and Dugans to seek employment opportunities elsewhere when they become available.

We had 3 TO and 3 points to show for it. Diaz has to be ****ed

Diaz building his resume to become Head Coach somewhere at a small school (FIU, FAU). Cant imagine he sticks around much longer. Then we are in serious trouble

The plays aren’t the issue bc weve seen creative and explosive plays it’s just the playcalling.

Yes and no. I agree with an awesome QB, these plays would be fine. But with below average QB and OLINE you have to get more creative. Sweeps, reverse, motion, gadget play here and there, etc.

Geo, simply put, we're screwed. We see what we have in Richt running the offense, and nothing is going to change because 1) he has no plans to give up control and 2) he doesn't think he's the problem offensively. When you start making comments like "we trust the plays that have been working for 30 years" that tells me all I need to know. What he's really saying without realizing it is that the players simply aren't executing his wonderful plays. No Coach, you're a mediocre OC that can't even get the plays in fast enough when we are in hurry up mode to allow us to go hurry up. This is comical and sad all at the same time. This guy could actually win here imo if he swallowed his pride and hired an OC, but he won't do it because he doesn't think he's the problem and as a result he's going to fail here. Miami fans are nothing like uga fans. He'll see soon enough that things are going to get ugly here.
Golden had some of the same issues, being Stubborn

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami is not going to go 6-6 and losing seasons under Richt. That is definitely a difference. It is not perfect at all yet but I don’t know what to say if you haven’t seen some positive differences from the last two regimes.

Unless something drastically change on offense i doubt this team can win 2-3 more games this year. Very difficult unless you are Bama or OSU and just lineup and beat anyone running on first and second down and a corner 10 yard pass each time.

Geo, I don't disagree with what you say. But, how would it actually work if Richt were to hire an OC and special teams coach? Wouldn't he have to eliminate 2 other positions on the coaching staff? Yeah, I don't really see that happening.

Advertisement
Back