• 4 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

• 3 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

• 2 ⭐️ ⭐️

• 1 ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Didnt want to start a new thread

I want him on the selling of influence to foreign governments and oligarchs. That is the big stuff out of his various crimes. I am surprised they are looking at him on anything. Preparing myself on the “we investigated ourselves and found nothing”.

I want him on the selling of influence to foreign governments and oligarchs. That is the big stuff out of his various crimes. I am surprised they are looking at him on anything. Preparing myself on the “we investigated ourselves and found nothing”.

It could also be that they are trying to do something, anything, to be able to say they investigated and did do something.

I have no issue with ANYONE being investigated for whatever crime what do ever. I feel NO ONE is above the law. Come down hard on all of them.

Doubt you'll see many D's AUTOMATICALLY claiming that Hunter is innocent, a political victim or making endless nonsensical excuses for him IF he is ever charged.

Most will feel follow the evidence and let the chips fall wherever they may. This will be in severe contrast to the endless excuse making of the other side.

It's time we start back believing in our institutions and most importantly elect politicians of integrity that support or want to improve what this great nation has built instead of those actively seeking to tear this country and its credibility apart

Advertisement
Hunter being part of Godfather Biden syndicate he will Pardon Hunter.

What is critical though it must drag on as long as possible so the whole country is exposed to the truth.
Maybe after midterms we can hold nationally televised hearings or court like OJ the judgment will be passed

Then Godfather Biden will pardon and everyone can go back to the every day business running the syndicate.

"No one fcks with a Biden" - Joe Biden

"If the prosecutor (investigating my nepotistic grift) is not fired, you're not getting the money" - Also Joe Biden

LOL @ anyone believing anyone connected with the Biden crime family will be investigated, let alone brought to justice.

Truth is stranger than fiction, my friend.

It could also be that they are trying to do something, anything, to be able to say they investigated and did do something.
I heard a theory today…

That this leak that they have enough to indict, is someone on the inside that is ****ed off at Garland and wants to pressure him

Will Garland just bend over and drop the charges cause they want to protect Pedo Pete (since he knew Hunter’s business partners… even though he repeated lied about it)… or maybe they will just slap him on the wrist for the gun and taxes

We’ll see

Advertisement
Some of y'all seemingly sooooo concerned about selling influence to foreign entities have a real blind spot for Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort, Tom Barrack, Steve Mnuchin, etc etc etc.

I personally have ZERO problem locking them ALL up if you can make a case- Ol' Hunter (of coke & hookers) absolutely included. ****, prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law even if you only have tax evasion on him. It's time we hold certain people (politicians, those in the orbit of politicians, cops, etc) that are entrusted with or around power to HIGHER standards than Joe Sixpack.

Last edited:
Some of y'all seemingly sooooo concerned about selling influence to foreign entities have a real blind spot for Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort, Tom Barrack, Steve Mnuchin, etc etc etc.

I personally have ZERO problem locking them ALL up if you can make a case- Ol' Hunter (of coke & hookers) absolutely included. ****, prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law even of you only have tax evasion on him. It's time we hold certain people (politicians, those in the orbit of politicians, cops, etc) that are entrusted with or around power to HIGHER standards than Joe Sixpack.
The Biden's made it blatently obvious though. So much so... it's all over the laptop (emails) and cell phone communications that have leaked. The thing with the Biden's, is MSM isn't even talking about it and has provided cover for them since they leaked (including influencing the 2020 election).

But I agree... as long as the entire Biden family goes down for ALL their foreign business dealings with China, Ukraine, etc.... lock them all up (Rs and Ds that sold their souls to foreign entities).

Advertisement
Kinda sucks that the brother Beau- who served the country and seemed like a decent human being- wasted away from cancer while his crackhead brother survived to bang his dead brothers wife.

I personally have ZERO problem locking them ALL up if you can make a case- Ol' Hunter (of coke & hookers) absolutely included. ****, prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law even if you only have tax evasion on him. It's time we hold certain people (politicians, those in the orbit of politicians, cops, etc) that are entrusted with or around power to HIGHER standards than Joe Sixpack.

If any did, they should be locked up.

Go on...

Advertisement
Back