• 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• 4 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

• 3 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

• 2 ⭐️ ⭐️

• 1 ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement
but has anyone seen the movie
Nope... how much is the cost of the movie? I tried looking it up, but you had to sign up with an email.

Rotten tomatoes has the audience score at 91%...

Some of y'all seemingly sooooo concerned about selling influence to foreign entities have a real blind spot for Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort, Tom Barrack, Steve Mnuchin, etc etc etc.

I personally have ZERO problem locking them ALL up if you can make a case- Ol' Hunter (of coke & hookers) absolutely included. ****, prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law even if you only have tax evasion on him. It's time we hold certain people (politicians, those in the orbit of politicians, cops, etc) that are entrusted with or around power to HIGHER standards than Joe Sixpack.
I would personally give a standing ovation to the officers that arrest Kushner and his brother.

Nope... how much is the cost of the movie? I tried looking it up, but you had to sign up with an email.

Rotten tomatoes has the audience score at 91%...

You buy it directly from them. I believe it started out as a crowd funded venture then breitbart decided to fund it to dip their toes into Hollywood like entertainment. So if it does well then they will make more movies and shows. Same with how Daily Wire is starting to make movies and shows. Also Tim Pool is pushing for a music label. Though Daily Wire and Tim Pool are more about removing woke from entertainment in their ventures.

I think once you buy it then you can get a code or link in your email to watch it. Kind of a tough way to watch it but I get that they want to make money and figure out if this can be viable for them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back