My Scrimmage Notes

I can agree with you in principle. We do need more consistency. We just disagree on who will develop and provide the consistency this season and in time for the LSU game.
To me Rosier can take a progressive step forward and get into a better rhythm if we can figure out the OL situation, if the RBs can carry the load and if the Wrs and TEs step up and play as great as I think they can.
I agree with you, but I'm only concerned about the OL and QB positions.
OT
CMR is going to start Rosier against LSU. He may NOT be the guy that finishes the game. If he doesn't play well in the 1st half, I could see one of the younger guys playing. If a younger QB plays well against LSU, then he will become the starter.

Advertisement
You name Williams the starter and both Rosier and Perry transfer out. It's not happening.
Rosier can't transfer if Williams is named the starter in August, can he?

As for Perry, I don't care. If Williams is better, he's the starter the next 3-4 years and Perry has to do what's best for him. If Perry wins the job, Williams might transfer out. I'm less comfortable with that, honestly.

If Rosier is the starter, his leash will be about 2 inches long. Also, Rosier is gone after this season anyway.

At some point either Williams or Perry will leave, because I don't see either of them waiting 3 years to start.

Advertisement
Back