My Rashada and Gator info

This weirdo is UiF's knight in shining armor? Their big baller? Their "mega-donor"? This dude looks like Bill Maher and Andrew Dice Clay had a kid. A guy whose biggest claim to fame in their little hilljack world is selling his company for $500 mil and once making a broad donation of a whole $12 mil to the school?

Surrre, it's more money than most of us will see or give but this ain't a "whale" in the new world (or the old world) of boosters and NIL.

View attachment 192944View attachment 192945

Man, for a guy that supposedly has a lot of money, looks like he got the budget cut-rate hair plugs put in. The top of his head looks like used up Brillo pad.

Advertisement
Welp….the kid speaks for himself
0206A84B-1111-4A10-BD26-C2A6170BC358.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
yeah yesterday, after hearing the kid speak for the first time, he didn't come off as the type of kid that his recruitment would lead you to believe. I got the vibe that he was genuinely relieved for this stuff to be over with. seems to have a good head on his shoulders and I don't think he wavers on his commitment.

Pretty bad look for Gary and CaneSport given they are moving over there in a few days.
A few people went at him late last night. Here's his response:

I would point the fingers at the attorney/agent in California as opposed to ruiz or on3 though
Not the writers fault
He’s being told that Rashada is getting a record NIL deal by a guy running his mouth trying to build his profile and get clients
That’s news regardless of who the writer works for
Now ruiz is coming out and saying it’s totally made up
But again if it is made up it would not be by the writer

There is at least partial truth
I heard the Gator collective was willing to go to 1.5 per year
Ruiz told me multiple times before and after todays announcement that he was not engaged in talks with the Rashada camp
That’s all I know and have no idea what the truth is beyond that

I would point the fingers at the attorney/agent in California as opposed to ruiz or on3 though
Not the writers fault
He’s being told that Rashada is getting a record NIL deal by a guy running his mouth trying to build his profile and get clients

Ruiz told me multiple times before and after todays announcement that he was not engaged in talks with the Rashada camp
Ferman seems like a straight shooter with journalistic integrity.

Advertisement

Not the writers fault

Gary is in a panic. That article was a disgrace.

Not the writers fault

Gary, as per usual, is FULL OF ****E.

on3 wants everyone to believe that Caspino FIRST went out and bragged bout $9.5 million to $11 million, ONLY TO IMMEDIATELY CONTRADICT HIMSELF BY SAYING THAT THE AMOUNTS WERE NOT THAT HIGH.

"Not the writers' fault"... Look, when Nico's deal was reported, the reporter actually SAW the NIL document. But on3 is running some big article based on, what, an oral claim with no written documentation?

Once again, fvck Fur Man.

Oh, yeah, "if it is made up, it would not be by the writer". YEAH, THAT'S WHY YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO FACT-CHECK AND GET INDEPENDENT CONFIRMATION.

Nevin Shapiro/Yahoo Sports 2.0 and Fur Man is right in the middle of it all over again.

"There is at least partial truth". WHAT? So if someone says "100 million", and the number is really "4 million", then it's 4% true? GTFOH with that bullcrap, Gary. "Partial truth", my a$$.

Advertisement
Sue on what grounds? The report was neither slanderous, defaming, or libelous.

Just stupidly inaccurate.

Actually...

It might be an interesting (and novel) approach to sue on3...

...if the IRS comes out to audit Jaden based solely on a false claim of how much he was paid (compared to what he reported on his tax return)...

Actually...

It might be an interesting (and novel) approach to sue on3...

...if the IRS comes out to audit Jaden based solely on a false claim of how much he was paid (compared to what he reported on his tax return)...
Good point. But on sue on what grounds? The report was inconvenient? Maybe for attorney fees…if the IRS found nothing wrong…

I’m not an attorney, and I’m half-joking around.

Advertisement
Audits cost money.
Fair enough. Wonder if anyone has sued for misreporting of income, which generated an audit? Or if the IRS or a State Tax Authority has performed an audit solely based this type of information? How about an invasion of privacy? Or is Rashada a public figure? He has been tweeting about his recruitment and his commitment. He went public, after all. Press conference and everything.

Fun chatter!

Advertisement
Back