My projected Canes players on ALL ACC 1st/2nd team list

CANESUGAR. If you know of any other links that are full, complete games like the Sugar Bowl link you provided, please share. I would love to watch some old games in their entirety.

Advertisement
man, there's too many to list. they're all on youtube.

just do a search for whatever you're looking for, and filter for "long" videos (over 30min). For example, search youtube for "2001 Miami Hurricanes, long" and you get a bunch of games. I'm watching this one right now... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg-pNEhwxwE

CANESUGAR. If you know of any other links that are full, complete games like the Sugar Bowl link you provided, please share. I would love to watch some old games in their entirety.

My only problem with Morris has been accuracy and trying to make the big play too often. A full spring to continue what he started this year and he should look even better. He did protect the ball pretty well last year. The WR's getting more experience will help too. He'll have multiple legitimate targets next year. I would like to see more of a running game though. I never felt like they could get the tough yards consistently when they needed to this year.

Morris better than Dorsey? The guy who was 37-2 as a starter, won 3 Bowl games, a national championship, one bad call away from another, smoked every record we had despite not playing in the fourth quarter for about a dozen or so games, Dorsey? Is there another Dorsey you are referring to? If not, fail, fail fail. Seriously just stop posting if that's what you meant. An average Dorsey game was 15-25, 270 yds, 3 TD's and game over by end of third quarter. He was magnificently boring and our GOAT. Others may have had more ability, but his skinny *** would just shrug his shoulders and march his team right down the field and walk off a winner.

Advertisement
Dorsey is currently a scout for the Panthers. I really want to see what he can do with an offense if he pursues coaching.

Last year we had ZERO. None. Nada on these lists. This season I expect the following to make the lists

Offense

Stephen Morris- 2nd team behind Taj Boyd
Duke - 1st team with Ellington now that Gio left
Dorsett - 2nd team
Warlord - 1st team
Linder - 1st team
Feliciano - 2nd team
McDermott - 1st team

Defense

EJ - 2nd team
Tracy- 2nd team
Bush - 1st team

AM I Rite???

For the most part I agree, except Howard I don't think he will be on there. Add DP on the list. Then you set imo.

Morris is one of the best QB's we've had here at Miami. He's better than Ken Dorsey.

Lawl at comparing anything Morris has done to the singular greatest QB in the history of this program. You let me know the next time SM straps the team to his back and drives them down the field in 35 seconds against the #1 team in the country, the undefeated, defending national champ, to win a game. ******* obnoxious bull**** revisionists trying to downgrade what KD meant to this program make me want to kill them slow.

We know he had a noodle arm and occasionally had clunkers, like 4 picks at BC in the rain or stumbling at Washington. So ******* what? It just meant he was human. But, ****face, he also tore the heart out of FSU 3 straight years, humiliated the Gators twice, avenged the UDub loss, blew out countless opponents, made Andre Johnson a ****load of money with some beautiful Rose Bowl bombs dropped into his lap, and if not for a garbage DPI wins two straight titles.

But yeah, Morris is better than him. Crapping his pants at KSU, getting worked like a girl by ND, and faltering against a putrid FSU QB really make me believe. GTFO and Negged.

He'll be the better pro, but cotdamnit Dorsey went 38 and ******* 2 with a title.

Advertisement
Morris is one of the best QB's we've had here at Miami. He's better than Ken Dorsey.

Lawl at comparing anything Morris has done to the singular greatest QB in the history of this program. You let me know the next time SM straps the team to his back and drives them down the field in 35 seconds against the #1 team in the country, the undefeated, defending national champ, to win a game. ****ing obnoxious bull**** revisionists trying to downgrade what KD meant to this program make me want to kill them slow.

We know he had a noodle arm and occasionally had clunkers, like 4 picks at BC in the rain or stumbling at Washington. So ****ing what? It just meant he was human. But, ****face, he also tore the heart out of FSU 3 straight years, humiliated the Gators twice, avenged the UDub loss, blew out countless opponents, made Andre Johnson a ****load of money with some beautiful Rose Bowl bombs dropped into his lap, and if not for a garbage DPI wins two straight titles.

But yeah, Morris is better than him. Crapping his pants at KSU, getting worked like a girl by ND, and faltering against a putrid FSU QB really make me believe. GTFO and Negged.

GOAT

Well Said

Dorsey is the MVP of my entire Canes lifetime, and that post was ridiculous. But this didn't happen.

I'll just say this and get out of here...don't make Dorsey something that he wasn't. Much like the players said when referencing Dennis Erickson, "he was given the keys to a Ferrari and told not to crash it." It's a credit to him that he didn't, but like I said, lets not make him out to be something he wasn't.

Advertisement
I'll just say this and get out of here...don't make Dorsey something that he wasn't. Much like the players said when referencing Dennis Erickson, "he was given the keys to a Ferrari and told not to crash it." It's a credit to him that he didn't, but like I said, lets not make him out to be something he wasn't.

That Ferrari didn't run before him or after him.

Maybe he was the keys?

YOU MUST BE OUTSIDE YOUR MIND. '99 Canes offense went from good to borderline elite as soon as true freshman Dorsey took over.

Advertisement
All you had to do was get a little pressure on him and Dorsey would crap the bed. Much like you with your last post.

Dorsey couldn't move in the pocket at all, and he didn't have the arm strength to make all the throws. He couldn't throw on the run.

Yeah, he did great behind the best OL in Hurricanes history, throwing to the greatest receiving duo in Hurricanes history, and one of the greatest TE's and RB's in Hurricanes history.

He didn't last 2 minutes in the NFL. Why? Because he couldn't handle the rush. Face it, all the great talent around him masked Dorsey's deficiencies.

Anybody will look good when they have 5 seconds to throw the ball while Reggie Wayne and Santana Moss and Jeremy Shockey have 5 seconds to get open for you.

If you don't see how Morris is a much better QB with a much better skillset and a brighter future than Dorsey, then you just don't know much about quarterbacks.

Lawl at comparing anything Morris has done to the singular greatest QB in the history of this program. You let me know the next time SM straps the team to his back and drives them down the field in 35 seconds against the #1 team in the country, the undefeated, defending national champ, to win a game. ****ing obnoxious bull**** revisionists trying to downgrade what KD meant to this program make me want to kill them slow.

We know he had a noodle arm and occasionally had clunkers, like 4 picks at BC in the rain or stumbling at Washington. So ****ing what? It just meant he was human. But, ****face, he also tore the heart out of FSU 3 straight years, humiliated the Gators twice, avenged the UDub loss, blew out countless opponents, made Andre Johnson a ****load of money with some beautiful Rose Bowl bombs dropped into his lap, and if not for a garbage DPI wins two straight titles.

Oh, for anyone who was wondering... if you pair the 2001 Canes defense with the 2011 Canes offense, we win the national title. The reason Dorsey won one is because he had the team around him to do so.

The reason Dorsey lost one is all on Dorsey. OSU got to him, and he has no mobility or poise under fire. It just is what it is.

Advertisement
Back