My Post Game Recap - UNC

Thanks for the recap, @Liberty City El . Dreadful read, because every word is true. How could our kids literally quit mentally with a NY6 birth on the line? How is that possible?!? You know what our Canes looked like last night? A bunch of straight up losers. Every one of them. I hate to say that because I bleed this ******* team, but it's a true statement. They genuinely looked like they had quit before we even got out of the 1st quarter. Fact. The couple that maybe had some fire left going into the 2nd quarter had that put out the next time a UNC RB trucked right over them or went 80yds untouched. Absolutely disgraceful performance, all around. This was no better than 0-45 vs UVA. This was no better than 0-58 Clemson. Literally. Both true. I am embarrassed; this was an absolute disgrace.

You hit it on the head right here, El...

"I don't care who doesn't comeback, I actually hope they all leave early, this team needs an infusion of talent & continuing to hide behind slow upperclassmen will only leave us exactly where we are, which is a team that can't compete with any other team that has legitimate talent. We can beat up on the lesser teams, but get our *** whooped every time we play a good team. We're a paper Tiger."

That's it right there. Period. We were welcome to blow through all the Jergens we wanted that we were 8-1 and top 10 blah blah blah, but you know why no one was really talking about us in the bigger discussions? Because those who have eyes and a football brain knew we were werent any good, saw us as the paper tiger we were. Let's not forget this is a Miami team that really could have lost 4 of its last five games. We were down to uva, nc state and VT. We are a 5-5 or 6-4 team not an 8-2 team. WE ARE THE SAME MEDIOCRE *** FOOTBALL PRODUCT WE'VE BEEN FOR ALMOST TWO DECADES NOW!! I am disgusted.

You know what I feel like this morning? I feel like Dan Sile on September 11, 2012...

Wonder what he said after we lost to FIU?!?

Advertisement
What a total cuck failure of a response. you sound like a guy who knows his wife is taking it from the neighbor, but he’s afraid to speak up because he’s worried she’ll come home with a biker gang next time.

If it ain’t working, fix it. If you’re not up for fixing it, quit and let someone else try. Quitting and accepting failure is a lot more unforgivable than continuing to try.

That's the comforting narrative you have to tell, in order to drag yourself to this forum day after day, and post close to 19,700 times. Smh. Because you and me both know if you actually possessed the courage to admit what I'm saying is true, it would mean the majority of your posts would suddenly become more worthless than the **** you take in the morning everyday.

How many times do you need to marry, and get pegged in the *** by your wife, before you finally admit to yourself, "you know, maybe the issue isn't women after all. It's me."

Last edited:
I hope you're wrong because that would mean another 2-4 years of mediocrity. But it does say a lot about him if he replaces his defense because a wise man knows when to change.
He went to FSU for college. How wise can he be?

Smart enough to not pick UF.
In all seriousness, you need an ego to get to this level of his profession. He also comes off as having smartest guy in the room syndrome. I hope it doesn’t get in his way. People are saying if he brings in a new DC it means he is saying his scheme doesn’t work and he won’t get another P5 DC job. If it were me, I’d focus on keeping the head coach job paying me $3m+ a year. But he needs to check his ego to do that.

Advertisement
That's the comforting narrative you have to tell, in order to drag yourself to this forum day after day, and post close to 19,700 times. Smh. Because you and me both know if you actually possessed the courage to admit what I'm saying is true, it would mean the majority of your posts would suddenly become more worthless than the **** you take in the morning everyday.

How many times do you need to get married, and pegged in the *** by your wife, before you finally admit to yourself, "you know, maybe the issue isn't women after all. It's me."
Lol. you talk a lot for someone whose argument was ‘why bother fix it, it could get worse.’

Oh & I'm almost certain whoever we get in whichever Bowl game we get is going to beat our asses too, because it's beyond obvious this Defense just wants to go home. We just killed whatever recruiting momentum we had with this shît show performance, same old Canes on that same old bullshît Smfh.
This can't be denied. They ate up all the hype and checked out. The cancer has regressed but hasnt been eradicated...

Lol. you talk a lot for someone whose argument was ‘why bother fix it, it could get worse.’

That wasn't the argument at all. I was saying whether you decide to blow it up or not, the improvements will be marginal at best, because it's not truly a "fixable" situation. I'm sorry to tell you, but you're just lying to yourself if you think the ceiling for this program is championships or even championship contention for that matter

Advertisement
That wasn't the argument at all. I was saying whether you decide to blow it up or not, the improvements will be marginal at best, because it's not truly a "fixable" situation. I'm sorry to tell you, but you're just lying to yourself if you think the ceiling for this program is championships or even championship contention for that matter
actually, i’ve made no predictions. i just won’t lie to myself about what’s not working. in fact, this program could be highly competitive if he institution wanted it to be. There’s just that much talent that is willing to come. But you’re right, until the institution becomes committed,
ain’t happening. I’ve been saying this for ages.

Sorry to say but Brooks was in on the play that Amari Carter got trucked and looked just as bad.lol

All of the LBS look bad...changing from the srs to the freshman back ups wont matter. The scheme for a LB just isnt right..what they are asked to do is complete b.s. and they are being corched up by guys that dont have a clue..(Manny included). There alignment are a MESS. Our LBs are SOOOOO easy to block.lol Stationary before snapped..lined up in the gaps and are hauling *** at the snap of the ball in one direction laterally.

By the 2nd drive i knew the route was coming. They are asking lbs that are slow mind you to get outside on a counter play..all the while the ends are not containing and are going inside of the pulling guard or tackle ..so im guessing the lb is suppose to get out there and turn it back in...problem is ..who was he turning it back into as...the other lb is usually pinned also or running the wrong direction first and being blocked...all we play is cover 3 and our low chromosome safety is 30 yards away trying to fill an alley..has 2 options. A. Dive at an ankle (Bolden) B. Get Trucked (Amari Carter).

I know people say to fire Blake Baker this n that. We should. But honestly this is the SAME defense we have ran since Manny has been here. I legit had the same concerns then...and Richt was the coach. Poor alignment, Stationary before snap, Blitz from Palm Beach Gardens that never reaches, DL slanting , giving up contain play after play ( and they are coached to do it to cause..HAVOC). The main issue this year is that the talent level at cb and LB have fallen so bad that its glaringly noticable and there's no way around it.

But if you follow recruiting YOU SAW THIS coming. We never recruited either position very good and they won with guys that Golden identified. Well there guys are now playing and they look like sh*t against competent offenses. The DL and Safety talent level are up there or up to par for um standards.
what is concerning is when your leading two tacklers I think are safeties : not a good sign

Advertisement
Back