My Post Game Recap - UNC

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
Offense:

Gaynor & the entire OL got completely overwhelmed, UNC's front 7 had them on skates all game. Zion, Scaife, Gaynor, Clark & Jarrid were pedestrian.

Wiggins got bullied by an 18 year old True Freshman who was supposed to be still in High School right. Tony Grimes was the #1 ranked 2021 CB in this year's class, but he reclassified & enrolled at UNC in August while he was still 17 years old & he absolutely just snatched the ball from Wiggs who has no strength whatsoever. Wiggins is a total waste of size, he's 6'3 but plays like he's 5'8, has no physicality at all & has no explosion or athleticism, he never plays the ball in the air & every time he makes a catch (on the rare occasions when he does) he's fighting the ball & it takes a miracle from Heaven just for him to hang onto it. Completely useless WR.

D'Eriq King, Brevin Jordan & Mike Harley were the only players on this team who had any cajones, who played with any heart & actually cared, everybody else just quit.

Defense:

Defense gave up a staggering 778 yards of total offense & 554 yards of rushing. We allowed a 300 yard rusher & gave up the most yards by 2 RB's on the same time in FBS HISTORY. Smfh. I also think that was the most yards allowed by a Miami Defense in school history.

DJ Ivey is a not a Miami caliber CB, he wouldn't start at FIU, **** he wouldn't start at Bethune Cookman, in fact there are CB's at Keiser & St. Thomas University that would play better than him. He's slow AF, stiff hipped, colossally bad eye discipline, plays with no physicality, doesn't know how to leverage to the sideline, gives up inside leverage more than any corner I've seen, opens the gate (meaning opens his hips too early) & can't cover down field at all. He's the WORST CB in coverage I've ever seen in my life. If he arbitrarily starts next year, whoever is in charge of that decision is a ****** idiot, put him on the bench & leave him there.

Amari Carter took an awful angle on the 65yd TD run by Michael Carter. And took terrible angles on just about every TD that was scored by UNC, he was just as bad as he's ever been in his career. Regardless of my personal feelings about off the field, on the field he's just not a good player & never needs to take another snap at this program again.

Zach McCloud is horrendous, BJ Jennings is horrible. The entire LB corps is slow & undisciplined, they play with no gap integrity & they look like a bunch of JV FCS players. The LB group is Baker's unit & this group along with the CB group plays like pure garbage against any offenses with any team speed.

Gurvan Hall looked completely silly on the 2nd TD run by Michael Carter.

FIRE BLAKE BAKER & MIKE RUMPH! There's no justifiable reason to keep either one of them on staff. They are the two biggest liabilities both on the field & on the recruiting trail, they have no redeemable qualities & they've both made themselves expendable for horrible Defensive performances this season in games like Louisville, Clemson, NC St & UNC. If Diaz doesn't wanna go out like Al Folden, he better pull his head out of his *** & get rid of the bums on his Corching staff. Blake Baker is worse than Mark D'Onfrio, he has the charisma of a broken statue, he's gonna go down as the worst DC in Miami history & that's really saying something because we've had some really bad ones over the years.

This Defense was completely EMBARRASSED, Run Defense was ATROCIOUS, they were lifeless, they played like a bunch of kids who have never even played the game of football before. Every single player on the Defense took God awful angles & they just quit. The entire Defense played as if they forgot their was a game today, they looked slow, sluggish & completely lethargic, they had no fight whatsoever, they got hit in the mouth & folded up like a lawn chair. This was worse than the 2015 UNC beat down.

Every time this team makes any progress they get too big headed & get smacked back to reality, it's 1 step forward & 2 steps back. This was as bad as a performance as Diaz had when he was DC at Texas & BYU gashed them for over 600yds & Mack Brown fired him.

I don't care who doesn't comeback, I actually hope they all leave early, this team needs an infusion of talent & continuing to hide behind slow upperclassmen will only leave us exactly where we are, which is a team that can't compete with any other team that has legitimate talent. We can beat up on the lesser teams, but get our *** whooped every time we play a good team. We're a paper Tiger.

Any & all leeway that Diaz had bought himself up until this point is completely lost, obviously the administration won't fire him up after this year, but he's gonna end up like Al Folden & eventually get shîtcanned because he's too stubborn to make changes to the Defense.

The refusal to recruit Corners has caught up to this team & it will only get worse come next year, change this ****** Defense around & or the 2021 season will be just like the 2018 season following the 10 win 2017 season. What a horrible ****** way to end the season, extremely disappointing & more of the same nonsense that has plagued this program for the last 17 years, Diaz you're on the clock, either fix this shît ASAP on you're going down in flames just like all your predecessors.

Oh & I'm almost certain whoever we get in whichever Bowl game we get is going to beat our asses too, because it's beyond obvious this Defense just wants to go home. We just killed whatever recruiting momentum we had with this shît show performance, same old Canes on that same old bullshît Smfh.

What a ****** disgrace smh.

Advertisement
Offense:

Gaynor & the entire OL got completely overwhelmed, UNC's front 7 had them on skates all game. Zion, Scaife, Gaynor, Clark & Jarrid were pedestrian.

Wiggins got bullied by an 18 year old True Freshman who was supposed to be still in High School right. Tony Grimes was the #1 ranked 2021 CB in this year's class, but he reclassified & enrolled at UNC in August while he was still 17 years old & he absolutely just snatched the ball from Wiggs who has no strength whatsoever. Wiggins is a total waste of size, he's 6'3 but plays like he's 5'8, has no physicality at all & has no explosion or athleticism, he never plays the ball in the air & every time he makes a catch (on the rare occasions when he does) he's fighting the ball & it takes a miracle from Heaven just for him to hang onto it. Completely useless WR.

D'Eriq King, Brevin Jordan & Mike Harley were the only players on this team who had any cajones, who played with any heart & actually cared, everybody else just quit.

Defense:

Defense gave up a staggering 778 yards of total offense & 554 yards of rushing. We allowed a 300 yard rusher & gave up the most yards by 2 RB's on the same time in FBS HISTORY. Smfh. I also think that was the most yards allowed by a Miami Defense in school history.

DJ Ivey is a not a Miami caliber CB, he wouldn't start at FIU, **** he wouldn't start at Bethune Cookman, in fact there are CB's at Keiser & St. Thomas University that would play better than him. He's slow AF, stiff hipped, colossally bad eye discipline, plays with no physicality, doesn't know how to leverage to the sideline, gives up inside leverage more than any corner I've seen, opens the gate (meaning opens his hips too early) & can't cover down field at all. He's the WORST CB in coverage I've ever seen in my life. If he arbitrarily starts next year, whoever is in charge of that decision is a ****** idiot, put him on the bench & leave him there.

Amari Carter took an awful angle on the 65yd TD run by Michael Carter. And took terrible angles on just about every TD that was scored by UNC, he was just as bad as he's ever been in his career. Regardless of my personal feelings about off the field, on the field he's just not a good player & never needs to take another snap at this program again.

Zach McCloud is horrendous, BJ Jennings is horrible. The entire LB corps is slow & undisciplined, they play with no gap integrity & they look like a bunch of JV FCS players. The LB group is Baker's unit & this group along with the CB group plays like pure garbage against any offenses with any team speed.

FIRE BLAKE BAKER & MIKE RUMPH! There's no justifiable reason to keep either one of them on staff. They are the two biggest liabilities both on the field & on the recruiting trail, they have no redeemable qualities & they've both made themselves expendable for horrible Defensive performances this season in games like Louisville, Clemson, NC St & UNC. If Diaz doesn't wanna go out like Al Folden, he better pull his head out of his *** & get rid of the bums on his Corching staff. Blake Baker is worse than Mark D'Onfrio, he has the charisma of a broken statue, he's gonna go down as the worst DC in Miami history & that's really saying something because we've had some really bad ones over the years.

This Defense was completely EMBARRASSED, Run Defense was ATROCIOUS, they were lifeless, they played like a bunch of kids who have never even played the game of football before. Every single player on the Defense took God awful angles & they just quit. The entire Defense played as if they forgot their was a game today, they looked slow, sluggish & completely lethargic, they had no fight whatsoever, they got hit in the mouth & folded up like a lawn chair. This was worse than the 2015 UNC beat down.

Every time this team makes any progress they get too big headed & get smacked back to reality, it's 1 step forward & 2 steps back. This was as bad as a performance as Diaz had when he was DC at Texas & BYU gashed them for over 600yds & Mack Brown fired him.

I don't care who doesn't comeback, I actually hope they all leave early, this team needs an infusion of talent & continuing to hide behind slow upperclassmen will only leave us exactly where we are, which is a team that can't compete with any other team that has legitimate talent. We can beat up on the lesser teams, but get our *** whooped every time we play a good team. We're a paper Tiger.

Any & all leeway that Diaz had bought himself up until this point is completely lost, obviously the administration won't fire him up after this year, but he's gonna end up like Al Folden & eventually get shîtcanned because he's too stubborn to make changes to the Defense.

The refusal to recruit Corners has caught up to this team & it will only get worse come next year, change this ****** Defense around & or the 2021 season will be just like the 2018 season following the 10 win 2017 season. What a horrible ****** way to end the season, extremely disappointing & more of the same nonsense that has plagued this program for the last 17 years, Diaz you're on the clock, either fix this shît ASAP on you're going down in flames just like all your predecessors.

Oh & I'm almost certain whoever we get in whichever Bowl game we get is going to beat our asses too, because it's beyond obvious this Defense just wants to go home. We just killed whatever recruiting momentum we had with this shît show performance, same old Canes on that same old bullshît Smfh.

Cant forget the cherry on top: Carter, mister pseudo enforcer who gets thrown out of every game, getting trucked like a *****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only thing this admin / program cares about is cashing ACC checks. Firing Manny or assistances won’t change a thing. This program is run on the cheap. This school would field a team of walk-ons to maximize profits. Fielding a competitive football team is of no concern.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Offense:

Defense:

Truth!!!

Offense:

Defense:

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Back