My permissions are jacked

Advertisement
Still not sure why I'm here but can you blokes at least let me post in the basketball and baseball forums?

I'm one of the few who cares about and follows Miami's non-football teams.

So an obvious Alabama troll gets to continue posting but the person challenging the validity of said troll gets sent here. Makes perfect sense!

@Coach Macho you fckn gossiping pillow talking *** *****. You post made up rumors and female gossip me like one of these heauxs who watch Love and Hip Hop marathons all day. Lip stick wearing ******

How I pictured you typing that garbage...

Ready To Fight Lets Go GIF by United Wrestling Network

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Coach Macho you fckn gossiping pillow talking *** *****. You post made up rumors and female gossip me like one of these heauxs who watch Love and Hip Hop marathons all day. Lip stick wearing ******
FYI. If you start something with someone not in Purgatory, don't think they'll get in trouble for pushing back unless it's way over the top.

FYI. If you start something with someone not in Purgatory, don't think they'll get in trouble for pushing back unless it's way over the top.
I just want to know why I was moved by a Maude down here and which maude.. You can have a maude not like you and move you down

I just want to know why I was moved by a Maude down here and which maude.. You can have a maude not like you and move you down

Advertisement
Advertisement
Again how was my behavior bad. Site an example how I was rude because I didn't like Gattis hire and don't trust Manny. So since a bunch of posters think I'm a contrarian I get banned to purgatory.. lmbao.. discrimination at it's finest.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back