My permissions are jacked

Advertisement
Again, why am I here and MackBammer isn't?
754FF48A-0747-42BE-B65A-C4DC39C95C91.gif

Kenneth sounds insatiable

8d60caed-252f-4930-81d6-af87e8cb9aaf_text.gif

The high priestess is here.

A history of personal attacks and thread derailments (some deleted) are why you're here. Also, I lived through the SI bull**** in the 90s about shutting down the program. I don't need to see trolling regarding that trauma back in my face.

On Thursday, December 8, I want a confession thread out of you to get you to your parole hearing. I don't think any rehab is necessary because you have an obvious history on the football board. Maybe we will have to make it permanent and confine you only to the baseball and basketball boards, but it depends on how the confession goes.

Advertisement
I already have enlisted one client in this space. DM if you any assistance getting out of here. My rates are reasonable and my work speaks for itself

5A0C7F2D-56B9-48D9-A4B5-B4AD32DCB4B2.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
The high priestess is here.

A history of personal attacks and thread derailments (some deleted) are why you're here. Also, I lived through the SI bull**** in the 90s about shutting down the program. I don't need to see trolling regarding that trauma back in my face.

On Thursday, December 8, I want a confession thread out of you to get you to your parole hearing. I don't think any rehab is necessary because you have an obvious history on the football board. Maybe we will have to make it permanent and confine you only to the baseball and basketball boards, but it depends on how the confession goes.
A history of personal attacks? Really? I only jokingly challenged someone to a fight recently and was banned for 1 week with no complaints, but ended up in here shortly thereafter despite no transgressions. If asking that Miami folds the program because I simply could not take it anymore after our worst season ever and 20 years of being kicked in the balls, then I'm sorry but I was not trolling. Miami football has become one of the worst parts of my life because I simply can't turn away. Sometimes I wish they would do it for me and close up shop for a season and start over again clean after a proper coaching search, something that's eluded us since Paul Doughnuts Dee was AD. At least the offseason is enjoyable now.

Last edited:
A history of personal attacks? Really? I only jokingly challenged someone to a fight recently and was banned for 1 week with no complaints, but ended up in here shortly thereafter despite no transgressions. If asking that Miami folds the program because I simply could not take it anymore after our worst season ever and 20 years of being kicked in the balls, then I'm sorry but I was not trolling. Miami football has become one of the worst parts of my life because I simply can't turn away. Sometimes I wish they would do it for me and close up shop for a season and start over again clean after a proper coaching search, something that's eluded us since Paul Doughnuts Dee was AD. At least the offseason is enjoyable now.

I understand. Being a fanatic myself, though, I also have these disastrous seasons sadly affect my mood more than I would like to admit. I know how poorly the administration has been handling things for decades and we went from a consistently innovative-thinking football program to one that ones like UCF can almost turn their nose at in the modern day (until the Rad hire/investment from last year kicked in).

So, as mentioned before, when I see those fold the program type stuff (generally speaking) it just triggers that mid-90s bull**** (and living around jackass Nole and Gator fans at the time who were laying it on thick at that time), and last two decades of general garbage for me. I would gather your older, historical trolling (beyond this) takes a toll in an indirect sense and probably helps to keep this kind of stuff going. Oddly, I wonder if some other posters fanaticism is exacerbated by this kind of stuff when there's already so many other issues to discuss. I can't be the only lunatic to think this or get increasingly more upset when I see this kind of stuff.

Anyways, looking forward to the 8th.

Advertisement

A reminder for you your confession thread is open for today as per: https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/the-road-to-redemption.182144/

A reminder for you your confession thread is open for today as per: https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/the-road-to-redemption.182144/
tbh and respectfully, the whole catholic contrition mechanism is sophomoric, reeks of a power trip and is humiliating. i'm not sure how an expression of regret compels the porster to abide by the TOS/rules. suspend the porster once or twice, jack up the length and then kick em out, but this is overboard, even for the guy who threatened me with ultra violence a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
tbh and respectfully, the whole catholic contrition mechanism is sophomoric, reeks of a power trip and is humiliating. i'm not sure how an expression of regret compels the porster to abide by the TOS/rules. suspend the porster once or twice, jack up the length and then kick em out, but this is overboard, even for the guy who threatened me with ultra violence a few weeks ago.

We do have several discussion clubs available in purgatory:

-Bible
-Torah
-the Veda
-Quran
-General philosophy club

So, people don't have to feel so lonely or have their e-cred humiliated

Advertisement
We do have several discussion clubs available in purgatory:

-Bible
-Torah
-the Veda
-Quran
-General philosophy club

So, people don't have to feel so lonely or have their e-cred humiliated
you seem to have missed the tenure of my point and confirmed what i thought. but, whatever, not my problem, not my issue.

Dear Rok,

The extent of your contrition and good behavior was adequate to make it to a parole hearing for tomorrow.

After more deliberation, however, it was discovered that you have a distant cousin who is friends with a member of the board. They put in some comments and dollar bills on your behalf.

Tonight, go out and return to the main board: the portal thread needs you.

You're a free man.

~Mama

Advertisement
Back