My permissions are jacked

I suppose I was sent here for talking about trying to keep expectations in check because of all the posters complaining about Collins.

If so, I apologize and will shut up

If it was for something else, please let me know so that I can correct my violative posting.

Thank you!

Advertisement
I suppose I was sent here for talking about trying to keep expectations in check because of all the posters complaining about Collins.

If it was for something else, please let me know so that I can correct my violative posting.

Thank you!
Friendly advice . Over at canesport @JBCanes-NC exchanged many texts with Ferman after warnings and bans . If you want I'll ask him to share his p.m.s with you between him and Ferman . Copy paste his messages and send to @RVACane . That will get you out of here quick like.

Advertisement
praying hail mary GIF

Advertisement

Thank you!

Advertisement
Friendly advice . Over at canesport @JBCanes-NC exchanged many texts with Ferman after warnings and bans . If you want I'll ask him to share his p.m.s with you between him and Ferman . Copy paste his messages and send to @RVACane . That will get you out of here quick like.

Don’t ever mention me out here, ya heard… This shiit doesn’t confront me, feel me.

Don’t ever mention me out here, ya heard… This shiit doesn’t confront me, feel me.
You dont get to tell me what to do. SMH. Child please.ROFL. Don't make me shame the devil...lol.....I **** excellence .

Advertisement
Thanks for the advice.

But I'm not much of a poster anyway... unless it's attractive, scantily clad women.

I'd like to post, but i can only apologize and promise I won't post anymore on the main boards about the wonderful news about the Collins flip.

Again... thank you for the advice... it's appreciated!

This would have been nice last year when I was banned the day before signing day. Glad to see the Maude’s are evolving.
It came from the WEZ. We’re not entirely sure how it’s done there but we felt this could avoid a lot of bans and infractions.

Advertisement
Back