My OPINION T. Rob Next H.C. in 2022

I posted this Thread Because Anything would have been better than Manny's wimp out, Blake shouldn't be anywhere near Coral Gables! Too insecure to hire a Real Dc. I love my U some here haven't even been on campus but they are still entilted to their opinions. I am Completely Frustrated with this News!

No, you posted it because you believe it......and therein lies the problem. TRob didn't succeed in his first and only stint as a DC and you want to make him a Head Coach. Strong logic there.

Advertisement
I posted this Thread Because Anything would have been better than Manny's wimp out, Blake shouldn't be anywhere near Coral Gables! Too insecure to hire a Real Dc. I love my U some here haven't even been on campus but they are still entilted to their opinions. I am Completely Frustrated with this News!
Lol at some here haven't been on campus.....

No Worse than Manullo!

1) You don't know that
2) At what point do fans stop wanting to fire coaches for equally bad coaches? We have yet to improve on Coker. We should have just not renewed him instead of paying him and his successors their buyouts.
3) Find a good coach that wants to be here before firing anyone again.

Probably Simpson next, then T Rob. Eventually we’ll try Erickson again. Or Orgeron when he’s fored from LSU.

My Opinion: T Rob won't be the next Head Coach for the Miami Hurricanes Football team. Jenn Strawley aka "KingPin" will be the coach of all sports at UM. We go on a Columbiaesque losing streak and the team folds. I'd say it is even money between my prediction and that of the OP!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
200 (2).gif

Advertisement
No Worse than Manullo! Who can't fire his Bud even though he is Incompetent! I Hope T Rob doesn't run for the hills after Manure's latest Copeout! Manny's **** scheme (not Blake the incompetent one's D) sucks will almost Always fail against Ranked opponents. T Rob wait it out, Bail us out as H.C. T Rob in 2022 We Back! Why not he can recruit and coach! Or Lashley! Or both! P.S. Hope I'm wrong because I Love My U!!! But can't see this working, Same D Different Talking Head! Why not give a guy like T Rob If Manny's master plan doesn't work out, who hasn't been poisoned by Manny's scheme and by seeing it close up Would know how to fix our D with the talent we do have? Or let's get FAILED Retreads like Mushchamp as H.C? Before Any more of you Haters comment this Post is just an opinion, Thrown out there for debate! Some of us get that, But Many frustrated AD's here need to chill And say why it is a bad idea. Maybe it is, Some of You Guys need to get Layed! Period!

Excuse me Mista, but are you Travaris' Dad?

So people actually think there's a chance Manny gets fired after this upcoming season?

Our fans are funny. At least those who think that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back