My OPINION T. Rob Next H.C. in 2022

Advertisement
200 (31).gif

No Worse than Manullo! Who can't fire his Bud even though he is Incompetent! I Hope T Rob doesn't run for the hills after Manure's latest Copeout! Manny's **** scheme (not Blake the incompetent one's D) sucks will almost Always fail against Ranked opponents. T Rob wait it out, Bail us out as H.C. T Rob in 2022 We Back! Why not he can recruit and coach! Or Lashley! Or both! P.S. Hope I'm wrong because I Love My U!!! But can't see this working, Same D Different Talking Head! Why not give a guy like T Rob If Manny's master plan doesn't work out, who hasn't been poisoned by Manny's scheme and by seeing it close up Would know how to fix our D with the talent we do have? Or let's get FAILED Retreads like Mushchamp as H.C?
Great idea!

Another MFing first time HC learning on the job at our expense...

Did we learn nothing from Shannon and daddy's little HC in training?

MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO

Miami will definitely never learn from their mistake of hiring from within a failed regime, so it's highly likely that Lashlee or Robinson get promoted when the banners calling for Manny's ouster become too embarassing and the school is forced to react.

It’s funny because we hire a good positional coach, and knowledgeable posters on here are like “this is a great hire, this guy is the goods” and other, no nothing posters, get all charged up hearing this is a great hire while simultaneously being mopes so they say some weird **** like “T Rob for HC 2022!” When they haven’t even seen him coach yet. I bet this man never even heard of T Rob before he got hired here

Advertisement
I never said fire TRob moron. The reason he is a DBs coach ONLY is b/c his stint as a DC was a catastrophe.

The title of your thread is even that much dumber as a result of that fact.
You have the Brain power of a flea! I was been sarcastic When I mentioned firing TRob I never said you said to fire him. You are a hugh dumbass who needs to go back to grammar school and learn reading Comprehension.

Last edited:
I
No Worse than Manullo! Who can't fire his Bud even though he is Incompetent! I Hope T Rob doesn't run for the hills after Manure's latest Copeout! Manny's **** scheme (not Blake the incompetent one's D) sucks will almost Always fail against Ranked opponents. T Rob wait it out, Bail us out as H.C. T Rob in 2022 We Back! Why not he can recruit and coach! Or Lashley! Or both! P.S. Hope I'm wrong because I Love My U!!! But can't see this working, Same D Different Talking Head! Why not give a guy like T Rob If Manny's master plan doesn't work out, who hasn't been poisoned by Manny's scheme and by seeing it close up Would know how to fix our D with the talent we do have? Or let's get FAILED Retreads like Mushchamp as H.C?
I stopped at "My"

Great idea!

Another MFing first time HC learning on the job at our expense...

Did we learn nothing from Shannon and daddy's little HC in training?

MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO MARIO
Mario just got a big Raise from Oregon Maybe you could pay him! Your post seems a little *** Frankly Chanting another man' name. You need a Girl!

Advertisement
Idiot You have the Brain power of a flea! I was been sarcastic When I mentioned firing TRob I never said you said to fire him. You are a hugh dumbass who needs to go back to grammar school and learn reading Comprehension.
WTF are you talking about moron? Are you wasted right now b/c that is the only thing I can hope for your sake.

Your thread title says T Rob next HC. That is ridiculous on so many levels that I wish I could slap you back to when you were conceived and talk your mom out of it.

Then you follow it up with even MOAR assinine comments. Just a wierdo.

T Rob as our next head coach is just as bad as naming Banda our HC

WTF are you talking about moron? Are you wasted right now b/c that is the only thing I can hope for your sake.

Your thread title says T Rob next HC. That is ridiculous on so many levels that I wish I could slap you back to when you were conceived and talk your mom out of it.

My post was just an opinion to be discussed! No discussion Needed on you. You are a Frustrated ******* with a Small Prick and I would guess an unhappy life All you have is this website to be a complete **** to people! I'll keep you in my prayers You Pathetic soul. MORE not MOAR Genius!

Last edited:
Advertisement

I'm weird for having an opinion? That's what forums are for! You use it to Take Out your Life Frustrations on people who don't agree with you! Get some Help! Bringing up people's moms lowest form of arguing, You are a genuinely Bad Person! But you already knew that! You will get no more Attention from me (that's what you really want! I just wanted a discussion on next year's possible Coach if Manny and Blake fail. Read my OP!

Advertisement
I'm weird for having an opinion? That's what forums are for! You use it to Take Out your Life Frustrations on people who don't agree with you! Get some Help! Bringing up people's moms lowest form of arguing, You are a genuinely Bad Person! But you already knew that! You will get no more Attention from me (that's what you really want! I just wanted a discussion on next year's possible Coach if Manny and Blake fail. Read my OP!
Ha ha ha...watch out for the Boogie Man tonight....

It’s funny because we hire a good positional coach, and knowledgeable posters on here are like “this is a great hire, this guy is the goods” and other, no nothing posters, get all charged up hearing this is a great hire while simultaneously being mopes so they say some weird **** like “T Rob for HC 2022!” When they haven’t even seen him coach yet. I bet this man never even heard of T Rob before he got hired here
Just Reread My post. Just on opinion Why take it so personnel, I even mention Lashlee as HC and also mention I could be wrong , Isn't that why we discuss Topics or we just Try to abuse each other? Whatever I love My U!

No Worse than Manullo! Who can't fire his Bud even though he is Incompetent! I Hope T Rob doesn't run for the hills after Manure's latest Copeout! Manny's **** scheme (not Blake the incompetent one's D) sucks will almost Always fail against Ranked opponents. T Rob wait it out, Bail us out as H.C. T Rob in 2022 We Back! Why not he can recruit and coach! Or Lashley! Or both! P.S. Hope I'm wrong because I Love My U!!! But can't see this working, Same D Different Talking Head! Why not give a guy like T Rob If Manny's master plan doesn't work out, who hasn't been poisoned by Manny's scheme and by seeing it close up Would know how to fix our D with the talent we do have? Or let's get FAILED Retreads like Mushchamp as H.C? Before Any more of you Haters comment this Post is just an opinion, Thrown out there for debate! Some of us get that, But Many frustrated AD's here need to chill And say why it is a bad idea. Maybe it is, Some of You Guys need to get Layed! Period!
Like Coker to Shannon all over again

Advertisement
Back