My OPINION T. Rob Next H.C. in 2022

I just watched a Quick Replay of the North Carolina game and Finally deleted it Forever! The Failure of Blake and Manny to Adjust it that Game Was/Is Outrageous! Mind Blowing! Anyone Happy with Today's News and the return of the Blake/Manny D Is slightly Deranged! T Rob or Side Show Bob would be an Upgrade. I Hope I'm wrong but Don't think I am Sadly!

Advertisement
Done! But the University of Miami who many here couldn't find on a map! will have to have the Approval of htownkidd, Canes91, Ispyin and Various DumbAsses to Make that Move next year!

Last edited:
Hope T Rob doesn't run for the hills after Manure's latest Copeout! Manny's **** scheme (not Blake the incompetent one's D) sucks will Always fail against Ranked opponents. T Rob wait it out, Bail us out as H.C. T Rob in 2022 We Back! Or Lashley! P.S. Hope I'm wrong because I Love My U!!! But can't see this working, Same D Different Talking Head! Why not give a guy like T Rob If Manny's master plan doesn't work out, who hasn't been poisoned by Manny's scheme and by seeing it close up Would know how to fix our D with the talent we do have? Or let's get FAILED Retreads like Mushchamp as H.C?
Post less

Advertisement
Only time since Erickson we went outside of the program for HC was Al Golden and his binder.

Hope T Rob doesn't run for the hills after Manure's latest Copeout! Manny's **** scheme (not Blake the incompetent one's D) sucks will Always fail against Ranked opponents. T Rob wait it out, Bail us out as H.C. T Rob in 2022 We Back! Or Lashley! P.S. Hope I'm wrong because I Love My U!!! But can't see this working, Same D Different Talking Head! Why not give a guy like T Rob If Manny's master plan doesn't work out, who hasn't been poisoned by Manny's scheme and by seeing it close up Would know how to fix our D with the talent we do have? Or let's get FAILED Retreads like Mushchamp as H.C?
Oh shut up

Advertisement

Wow.

Advertisement
Great comeback, Chuck full of wisdom on why you feel differently than me! BTW You wouldn't Trade a TRob /Lashlee or Visa versa (HC and OC or HC and DC) For Manny/Baker Inc., You choose your the smart one here (as illustrated by your mature response in reference to my Post on the Forum about TRob/Lashlee) BTW. I stopped the Shut up!... No You Shut up! No You Shut up first! When I was 12. I just need you on the record saying Manny ( Nerd) and Blake (totally in over his head at Miami) Will do (haven't so far) a Better Job at winning than my 2 picks to Run our Program! Make it official! Or Shut Up! LOL! Einstein!

Last edited:
Why do the dumbest people here Think others are dumb? Projection 101! They Tell You Shut Up! Really that's all you got! Reread my post. I guess the Experts Here would Take Manny/Baker Over TRob/Lashlee! Weigh in If you like! BTW at the North Carolina Game Why Didn't our Head Coach Step In and Change what his Employee(Baker) was Doing? Unless he was good with it(SCARY) No adjustments agn same 4 plays! Otherwise there is no Explanation! Dumb and Dumber PT 3! I love my U no matter how Bad it gets on the Field!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hope T Rob doesn't run for the hills after Manure's latest Copeout! Manny's **** scheme (not Blake the incompetent one's D) sucks will Always fail against Ranked opponents. T Rob wait it out, Bail us out as H.C. T Rob in 2022 We Back! Why not he can recruit and coach! Or Lashley! Or both! P.S. Hope I'm wrong because I Love My U!!! But can't see this working, Same D Different Talking Head! Why not give a guy like T Rob If Manny's master plan doesn't work out, who hasn't been poisoned by Manny's scheme and by seeing it close up Would know how to fix our D with the talent we do have? Or let's get FAILED Retreads like Mushchamp as H.C?
No money no coaching.

Why do the dumbest people here Think others are dumb? Projection 101! Reread my post. I guess the Experts Here would Take Manny/Baker Over TRob/Lashlee! Weigh in If you like! BTW at the North Carolina Game Why Didn't our Head Coach Step In and Change what his Employee(Baker) was Doing? Unless he was good with it(SCARY) No adjustments agn same 4 plays! Otherwise there is no Explanation! I love my U no matter how Bad it gets on the Field!
You realize TRob was the DC under Muschamp and USCe was dreadful at defense? Sounds like a brilliant idea making him HC next year. JFC

You realize TRob was the DC under Muschamp and USCe was dreadful at defense? Sounds like a brilliant idea making him HC next year. JFC
You're right Fire TRob Before He ruins our Stellar Coached Defense! My Bad ! BTW He is our best hire this Offseason Genius!

Go Away Beyonce GIF

Advertisement
Back