My opinion on Smith

Jane usher

Band
Banned
I just can't see Smith commiting with Alabama... there are no clear signs that point to it... Did you guys see that picture ?? How happy was he... never seen a picture of him with Saban. Smith is a smart human he isn't going to throw his career away at Alabama. There is a big gut feeling in me he is silent commit to Miami. Smith is a team mate first there is a reason he played that game on Friday.

Oh the WR coach is gone......

Advertisement
I just can't see Smith commiting with Alabama... there are no clear signs that point to it... Did you guys see that picture ?? How happy was he... never seen a picture of him with Saban. Smith is a smart human he isn't going to throw his career away at Alabama. There is a big gut feeling in me he is silent commit to Miami. Smith is a team mate first there is a reason he played that game on Friday.

Cool story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
In the world of 'crooting, anything can happen, but no OV, means NOT coming! Now can he pull a shocker? Sure, and I'd be ecstatic, but I'm not holding my breath waiting for him.

More fun 2nd grade level posts from "new" posters. Can't see who's starting these threads on mobile, so I feel like the **** chick who gets 30cc in the eyes when I find out it's a Jane Gusher thread or one from our other prolific "new" posters.

Advertisement

Cool story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

upvote

His recruitment has taken some weird turns. If he was the lock to Alabama (or LSU) some think I don't know why he hasn't committed already since he's supposedly not a limelight kid.

The FSU trip in combination with skipping the Miami trip is also bizarre. FSU entered out of nowhere and would seemingly support the argument he's not fully sold on Bama or LSU (and obviously not MIA either). So why FSU? Looking at their depth chart they have even more playing time at WR than we do (4/6 in receptions from last year not returning) and an established starting QB. Also currently only 2 other WR commits. Smith has consistently said he wants playing time.

My best guess would be that he goes to whichever team of Bama/FSU doesn't get Ruggs. If he chooses FSU I'd speculate he that he saw more opportunity for playing time there (he's camped with Deejay, Thomas and Harley - may know they will all be splitting work load). I think he likes Bama the most but he's held off committing there over the last few months because of Jeudy and all the other guys on their board, and who knows maybe he's 1 of the few recruits who sees that if Ridley isn't doing much with Hurts he likely won't either.

Advertisement

LAFF how some of you dopes still think this is beyond me. By the way there is no such thing as a silent commit ex. McFarland.

While I'd bet that fat black colonel Sanders dude plays more of a role in his life, their assistant Sam Petito is considered his "mentor". And while yes he was committed to Richt at UGA, he originally committed while his mentor was on Richts staff. And I believe even after Richt was fired he remained committed...but the day after Petito went to Alabama Smith decommitted...At leas thats what I think happened.
So you combine that with the fact that Bama will pay premium $$$, and its looking like FSU is a real player for Ruggs (the other WR Bama was gunna get) and it's clear why they've been the leader. However, his mom heavily favors LSU, while his dad doesn't really care much.
But even then it comes down to his mentor, and the fact that when asked who he'd compare himself to his first two answers are Julio Jones and Amari Cooper. So yeah.

And obviously not visiting Miami is basically all we really need to know. Right now I'd give us less than a 5% chance. If we get him this staff deserves so much ******* credit its not even funny.

Advertisement
More fun 2nd grade level posts from "new" posters. Can't see who's starting these threads on mobile, so I feel like the **** chick who gets 30cc in the eyes when I find out it's a Jane Gusher thread or one from our other prolific "new" posters.

Don't know what mobile device you use, but at the bottom of each page should be an option to use the full desktop version. Click it once and the option should stick. You can always go back down and click the mobile version if it doesn't suit you.

Whatever you do in life, please don't make any decisions based on your gut feeling.

Advertisement
Back