My opinion on Smith

Advertisement
More fun 2nd grade level posts from "new" posters. Can't see who's starting these threads on mobile, so I feel like the **** chick who gets 30cc in the eyes when I find out it's a Jane Gusher thread or one from our other prolific "new" posters.

that's a quality load out

Bama. Saban told him not to visit and he used a basketball game as an excuse. Yes, the game happened. But he couldn't miss one game for an OV to Miami?

He's not coming here, that's pretty evident.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No way he goes to FSU or us . LSU or Bama . My money is on Bama.

His handler's there. I didn't want to see the obvious signs. But it's pretty apparent now that he's going to Bama. Don't want to see him at LSU or FSU. We play LSU in '18 and obviously we play FSU every year. At this point I'd be content with Bama given that we know we're truly out of it among the 4.

I despise Jimbo and anything garnet and gold more than anything in this world. Candi Fisher...she's OK with me.

Advertisement
I wouldn't be surprised if he picked Fsu. This is the slick **** they pull. I can be a DS fan-ish if he goes to Lsu or Bama. Fsu, he is dead to me!

Has a porster with less than 10 posts ever been banned.........we have a prime candidate here

Advertisement
want a little bit more hope ? maybe 1% ?

Alabama just offered Henry Rugg's brother a scholarship. Leading me to think Bama is unsure about Ruggs AND Smith. If Smith was a commit to Bama, then Saban would let Ruggs walk. So I think Ruggs and Smith are not a sure thing to Bama right now.

Smith and Thomas are separated by 15 spots in the rankings.

We good man. Let him go block in that crappy *** offense.

Advertisement
Back