My New Vid, No Longer A Mope

Advertisement
Golden got me bad. After that I’m like wait no this whole thing is broken

It’s like when you keep dating crazy chicks and then realize they aren’t actually the problem
Facts

This is easily our best hire since Butch. And we actually trying to win now to the sky is the limit.

Advertisement
mr-miyagi-karate-kid.gif

Wisdom of Bold inspired solutions are no fan most corporations.
Even my own employer can’t handle it never been proactive we just throw money at problems never ever remove them .

I had to corner the owner in the warehouse in telling him this situation is a calamity “ I do have a little bit of experience in being here 45 years listen to me “. We cannot continue to push away a dollar to get to a penny.

He won’t do anything as long as there a dollar coming he’s 79 years old and table’s everything that confrontational in anyway.

It doesn’t effect me much 2 years till retirement 🙌

Just an example of what we went through here .

Once you take the the first step on the road less traveled it’s scary but leads to victory.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Wisdom of Bold inspired solutions are no fan most corporations.
Even my own employer can’t handle it never been proactive we just throw money at problems never ever remove them .

I had to corner the owner in the warehouse in telling him this situation is a calamity “ I do have a little bit of experience in being here 45 years listen to me “. We cannot continue to push away a dollar to get to a penny.

He won’t do anything as long as there a dollar coming he’s 79 years old and table’s everything that confrontational in anyway.

It doesn’t effect me much 2 years till retirement 🙌

Just an example of what we went through here .

Once you take the the first step on the road less traveled it’s scary but leads to victory.

GOCANES
This feels biblical lol

Great podcast D Wins. Agree with pretty much everything you said.

Need to look at the actions. Everything that's happened since December has been A+ from the Billionaire's Club to the AD to Mario to the finish of this 2022 class to the staff additions. And it only looks like it's going to get better, as all those resources are gearing up. I know it will take time. But it's inevitable we'll be back in the playoffs within a few years.

Advertisement
You are younger than I thought you were big man. Solid Vid. I didn’t think you were a mope, thought you were like most, jaded from being mentally beaten.

Advertisement
You are younger than I thought you were big man. Solid Vid. I didn’t think you were a mope, thought you were like most, jaded from being mentally beaten.
I'm 39 dog 40 in August I'm an old fart. Yea and I was upset cause the moves we made I felt we're all wrong and lazy

Advertisement
Back